Alexey's latest activity

• Alexey
    Alexey replied to the thread One day is a time..
    Having long streaks with occasional setbacks is not so bad, as I already wrote. But what's lacking to refuse radically? Supposedly, the...
  • Alexey
    Had a wet dream last night. So now I'm more vulnerable and should be attentive to urges -- they may come through the back door, via...
  • Alexey
    Had a sexualized night dream, without O this time, however. The sleep was not bad, which is essential, since I’m habitually fantasizing...
  • Alexey
    Addictions seem to be interrelated. And the Internet is full of potential ones: for example, watching shorts on YouTube. That's why I'm...
  • Alexey
    1 day no PMO Keep a schedule, no valuable urges. Bad sleep, however, but that was predictable since I’m still unbalanced and recovery...
  • Alexey
    I’ve fallen down yesterday in spite of being self warned. So now I should and already begin to impose some limitations on myself. Limit...
  • Alexey
    Leaked today. Also I have to admit I viewed P pics one time after the last visit. It started occasionally, yet I didn't stop at once...
  • Alexey
    18 days no PM 7 days no O
  • Alexey
    13 days no PM 2 days no O
  • Alexey
    Leaked last night. Feel a bit nervous and unbalanced. 10 days no PM
  • Alexey
    4 days no PMO Feel moody. Mild urges, tend to stare at girls on the street. Don't give it a long run however.
  • Alexey
    Three clear days Had a bad sleep this night. So should be attentive to myself, may be weak and vulnerable.
  • Alexey
    Two clear days. Mild urges. Limit screen time, avoid over-stresses, keep day schedule, had a good sleep. No PMO is the primary priority...
  • Alexey
    One clear day Limit screen time -- an hour before sleep, an hour after sleep. Logging regularly. Don't stare at girls for long. I...
  • Alexey
    Alexey replied to the thread Finally, I'm doing this….
    I would say that willpower is rather an illusion (can google that also). Or put it more softly -- this resource is limited, time-limited...