Recent content by Stp215

1. S

My Journal - Yes, I'm a PMO Addict

Today is 100 days PMO free.
  2. S

Brother in this battle - My path to freedom

I get the first number cited, but what is the second number for?
  3. S

Still remaining on course, but having some rough days lately. I've been having a lot of dopamine cravings. It's mostly from the neck up. Catching myself looking at soft-core images online. Because the flatline is in full effect, it would take a lot of intentional effort to relapse into PMO at...
  4. S

Had a low moment yesterday but held it together. The wife and I had a talk about the need for more intimacy, and it seemed we were on a good path. Then we get into an argument over what, to me, was a minor thing she made into a big deal as women will often do. It just got me into a bad pattern...
  5. S

Today is 76 days PMO free. It's kind of on cruise control now, few troublesome urges thanks to avoiding triggering images. The big unknown is when some relief from PIED will come. Starting to get some natural wood, but no idea when healthy sex can occur. Talked with my wife about resuming...
  6. S

Today is 69 days clean from PMO. Last weekend I had to go on a work trip to Florida. For the last 20+ years, a trip like that would automatically mean there would be nightly PMO in the hotel, at least once per night. This was the first work trip I can recall where no PMO took place. Maybe it's...
  7. S

Thanks. To me, the MO is the most critical part. Since I've been clean, I will run into provocative images (whether real or digital) and can brush them off. Others, like last night, are more triggering. If you're a participant in the world, it's inevitable you're going to run into some of that...
  8. S

Hi gents, checking in. Today is 59 days PMO-free. It's hasn't been that bad compared to other times (this is not my first go-round with this), although I had a real trial last night. As I've mentioned, my job requires me to be online a lot. Without even looking for it, I saw a video clip that...
  9. S

Back again to go all the way

In some of my past streaks, I fell into the idea that, just doing some MO without the "P" is ok because it doesn't involve P, and that's where the problem is, right? Time and experience has taught me that, at least in my case, MO is like the gateway back into PMO. So I really have be look at it...
  10. S

Hi all, I'm back after several years away. Making another run at PMO-free living after the ups and downs most of you are all too familiar with. I'm 33 days clean as I'm writing this. Last year I had a streak of over 100 days. At that time, I was starting to feel some return of sensitivity down...
  11. S

I never thought I'd say those words in the title, but here I am. Learned about this site through the TIME magazine article and while reading it I kept thinking, "OMG, that's me." In my 40s now and realize I have been an addict for PMO for the better part of 30 years. And despite being married...