Search results

1. F

Brother in this battle - My path to freedom

Day 168 and 17. Still on holiday. Thats good, its important load batteries because after holiday have to solve work things.
  2. F

Feel good!😊
  3. F

Day 167 and 16.
  4. F

Day 166 and 15. Recharge batteries.
  5. F

Day 164 and 13.
  6. F

Day 163 and 12. Good days, i take a little brake from being worried. Holiday mood with family.
  7. F

Day 161 and 10. Good day, in holiday mood. Couple times little worrying but also some ideas about work. Traveling.
  8. F

Day 160 and 9. One week paid holiday before laid off starts. Life is good, iam little worried and try to rest and have good time with family. Pmo not in focus, which is good.
  9. F

Day 159 and 8. Time goes fast. Super tired but hope it goes better direction when hopely get better sleep. Lot of hope about future, although work stuff still mystery what to do after little holiday.
  10. F

Day 157 and 6. Feeling sad and disappointed. feel like a failure. and I have failed in some work matters or at least underachieved. of course, the fact that I have performed the job with difficulty does not mean that I am a failure or an outcast as a person. things can be done again and better...
  11. F

Day 156 and 5. I am laid off from my job. must seek new opportunities. I hope I could find a suitable earning model for myself, a job / entrepreneurship etc. the combo. such that I wouldn't feel anxious when the working day starts and I could work happily. I don't know how much PMO has messed...
  12. F

Day 155 and 4. So hurry with kids hobbies etc on weekend that i hadnt time to think about reboot or pmo things.. which is good! I think that i am in better condition now than 155 days ago. Still work to do but also life to live so i try to consentrate to good things and longterm success even it...
  13. F

Day 153 and 2. I understood more about things I can influence and things I can't. And how to consentrate those you can influence. These are work stuff. But somehow other also. In reboot i can change what i do.
  14. F

Day 152 and 1. I slept bad and saw some workrelated dreams or nightmares. Still thats good that when something ends can some new starts. I hope that i will find work i like and which is good for my pmo sober life also.
  15. F

Day 151 and 0. Again drop with mo. Day was hard. the game is going crazy. I will probably lose my job, or it will be reduced to a minimum because the company's finances are in such bad shape. it could be a spiral for the worse or the lifeline I've been missing. I signed up for a running event...
  16. F

Day 149 and 6. the past is the past, the present sometimes feels difficult. the future is made up of today's choices. I hope I can choose so that the future brings good things.
  17. F

First is p second mo
  18. F

Day 148 and 5.
  19. F

I noticed that I am sometimes harsh to others because I am harsh to myself and I always feel that I am neither good nor enough.
  20. F

Day 146 and 3.