Brother in this battle - My path to freedom

Freerider

Day 151 and 0. Again drop with mo. Day was hard. the game is going crazy. I will probably lose my job, or it will be reduced to a minimum because the company's finances are in such bad shape. it could be a spiral for the worse or the lifeline I've been missing. I signed up for a running event and I do things every day that lead me towards a life that looks like my own. the worst time for addiction has been stress and loneliness. I'm trying to build elements that support my recovery from addiction. Iam going to something new. Hope it teach me and give good challenges and joy and respect for me!

Last edited:

Freerider

Day 152 and 1. I slept bad and saw some workrelated dreams or nightmares. Still thats good that when something ends can some new starts. I hope that i will find work i like and which is good for my pmo sober life also.

Freerider

Day 153 and 2. I understood more about things I can influence and things I can't. And how to consentrate those you can influence. These are work stuff. But somehow other also. In reboot i can change what i do.

Freerider

Day 155 and 4. So hurry with kids hobbies etc on weekend that i hadnt time to think about reboot or pmo things.. which is good! I think that i am in better condition now than 155 days ago. Still work to do but also life to live so i try to consentrate to good things and longterm success even it rise bad feelings sometimes. Keep going, its better to live than being slave and that what for we are fighting!

Freerider

Day 156 and 5. I am laid off from my job. must seek new opportunities. I hope I could find a suitable earning model for myself, a job / entrepreneurship etc. the combo. such that I wouldn't feel anxious when the working day starts and I could work happily. I don't know how much PMO has messed with my brain, but I haven't always been completely satisfied at work and I've felt pressure and failure and avoided feeling bad a lot.

Yesterday I felt a bit of panic and a sense of failure when I thought about financial survival. need to talk and bring out feelings. I don't want to avoid bad feelings, even if I know an excellent way to avoid them with PMO. It sucks and not work.

Keep going guys!!!!

marco_60

Day 156 and 5. I am laid off from my job. must seek new opportunities. I hope I could find a suitable earning model for myself, a job / entrepreneurship etc. the combo. such that I wouldn't feel anxious when the working day starts and I could work happily. I don't know how much PMO has messed with my brain, but I haven't always been completely satisfied at work and I've felt pressure and failure and avoided feeling bad a lot.

Yesterday I felt a bit of panic and a sense of failure when I thought about financial survival. need to talk and bring out feelings. I don't want to avoid bad feelings, even if I know an excellent way to avoid them with PMO. It sucks and not work.

Keep going guys!!!!
Many of us have been in similar critical situations, me at least. You have all my sympathy, Freerider, and think!, we all have come out of these crises. I agree with you: PMO is not part of the solution. Maybe you do not see this now, but once you will be on the right path on your professional life also sex will again be a pleasure.

Freerider

Day 157 and 6. Feeling sad and disappointed. feel like a failure. and I have failed in some work matters or at least underachieved. of course, the fact that I have performed the job with difficulty does not mean that I am a failure or an outcast as a person. things can be done again and better. Some things have gone well! When you are problems with your head and pmo its hard to do your work or life. Reason why i lost job was couple big customers with their savings, i didnt fucked up that. Its still feeling that i am bad and failure.