Picking up the pieces

SLT1978

Day 1...
New month, new start...
Haven't been on here since September 2023 but a new month has led to me starting over on here. It's really helped in the past but I quickly got out of the habit of writing on here. I think journalling helps...I'm putting down thoughts and feelings that I cant say to anyone else.
Personal life situation hasn't changed from previous posts I've logged here but addiction is still present in my life and I hate it. Reading other people's posts about how they've managed 1 year +. The longest I've managed is 100 days and then I fell off spectacularly.

Gritted teeth and strength are required here. I've done it once...I can do it again.

SLT1978

Day 2 - 2nd May 2024
I'm writing this the day after yesterday, reflecting on the events of yesterday. Day was ok, just felt a bit flat all day. Couldn't really focus or concentrate. I think working from home all week and not seeing anyone all week hasn't helped the mood. Trying to get out the house is proving challenging, no real motivation to do anything for myself and feeling like I'm going through the motions. Stayed up late last night but nothing happened. On wards and upwards...

Reactions: GBS