Journey To Nirvaana !!!

AJM

Day 23
Morning
Decided to continue with social media detox - day 2.
Bad headache, couldnt sleep well lastnight.
Cant concentrate and generalized anxiety sort of feeling.
Low depressed mood
I dont know weather I am challenging myself with more than I can handle in reboot.
I feels worse than the initial week of reboot .
Still wont give up and continue social media detox -
withdrawals are a proof of how severe my addiction is.

It's getting difficult for me as well. Let's take solace in the fact that this is a chemical happening. We can, by our will, overpower that chemical happening which is causing us these feelings. And just by taking that power we will feel assured and more confident in recovery.

Escapeandnevercomeback

Respected Member
It's getting difficult for me as well. Let's take solace in the fact that this is a chemical happening. We can, by our will, overpower that chemical happening which is causing us these feelings. And just by taking that power we will feel assured and more confident in recovery.
It's supposed to get difficult. If we don't experience discomfort, we are not addicts. The only way out is going through it. There are no shortcuts with this. Embrace the suck!

AJM

Day 25,
Victory
Yes last couple of days have been difficult since I started social detox in this reboot journey.
Both of my journeys are going well but the withdrawals, esp social detox ones are tough to handle.
This week will be difficult and I intend to tackle it by exercising more and connecting with friends.
recently I am reflecting on my Professional life and choices I wish to make for future (which i have never ever given a serious thought ever.)
Hanging on to faith.

46and2

Faith is the most important thing of all! It doesn't necessarily have to be faith in God....faith in a better version if you, faith in the power of love and life. But I do believe faith in something greater than ourselves as we are now is a powerful force!

Reactions: AJM

AJM

Day 26.
Victory.
PMO Reboot & Social reboot going well
Todays Aha movement -
As I grow into this journey I have realized how dysfunctional my relationship with myself was.
Lack of self love ,self care was so obvious and it was numbed by PMO and social media every time.
I allow this reboot journey to rediscover and rewire myself in all aspects of life .
Glad to have been blessed with some clarity, humbled.
Love and peace.

46and2

Great introspection there man! I think the root cause of many addictions are a lack of self worth. It just seems likely as if we truly valued ourselves we wouldn't put ourselves through so much pain. Learning to be kind to ourselves is a big step!

Reactions: AJM

AJM

Day 27.
Victory.
PMO Reboot & Social reboot going well
Flatline continues , withdrawals less.
Time to step up with things I always wanted to do for myself.

AJM

Day 28 of PMO Reboot - Victory
Day 7 - Social reboot - going well
Had intense Urges while in bed - dealt with them
Had a hard dick almost all night (as far as I can remember)
Also -MW 20-30 % after long time.
lately focusing on short term goals - like for next 1-2 hrs at a go.
Found it very productive in my studies
Staying strong .

AJM

Day 29
VICTORY.
social detox is giving me some extra hours which were lost unnoticed.
So yes, these days I have time for things I always wanted to in life.
I am noticing girls and their looks and features quite often these days.
Over all a productive day . love you all