Finally sick and tired of being sick and tired

Orlange

Day 3. No pmo hard mode.
Some anxiety this morning, which is disappointing. But I know that if I stick with the reboot, that it will decrease. I had a long soul searching moment last night. I came to the conclusion that this is the end of the road for me and pmo. It will never give me the life that I want, it will only rob me of the life that I want, and the person that I want to be. I've never been happy after a pmo session. I've always felt the same loneliness and the same dissatisfaction. It's amazing the difference between the amped up feeling you get before you watch it, and the extreme loneliness you feel after. I just wanna reboot. I wanna do it on hard mode, and finally defeat this beast once and for all.
¡Animo! Hoy me encuentro en el dia 27 con mucha tensión muscular en el hombro y cuello pero ya he podido dormir mejor, los sintomas poco a poco se van pasando, y te empezaras a sentir mejor, nunca pares, sigue intentandolo.

IamTrying

Day 3. No pmo hard mode.
Some anxiety this morning, which is disappointing. But I know that if I stick with the reboot, that it will decrease. I had a long soul searching moment last night. I came to the conclusion that this is the end of the road for me and pmo. It will never give me the life that I want, it will only rob me of the life that I want, and the person that I want to be. I've never been happy after a pmo session. I've always felt the same loneliness and the same dissatisfaction. It's amazing the difference between the amped up feeling you get before you watch it, and the extreme loneliness you feel after. I just wanna reboot. I wanna do it on hard mode, and finally defeat this beast once and for all.
you are doing great. I felt the same loneliness and meaningless after pmo. hanging there. you will succeed.