Man_in_30s_trying_to_quit_from_last_10years

GeminiMan

Day 8 today
I ate bad yesterday too much food .
Not good for my reboot .
Also I worked until late night .
Not good - opens up possibilities for a relapse

Need to get back to safe zones with my food and early sleeping habits to help my reboot progress .

Day 8

Escapeandnevercomeback

Respected Member
Day 8 today
I ate bad yesterday too much food .
Not good for my reboot .
Also I worked until late night .
Not good - opens up possibilities for a relapse

Need to get back to safe zones with my food and early sleeping habits to help my reboot progress .

Day 8
That's right, man. Keep grinding, man. There are answers in this pain otherwise we wouldn't have to go through it.

GeminiMan

I’ve only kept clean sheet for 8 days and already I feel more confident within myself to accomplish things in my day to day .

That’s a positive change .

I want this clean sheet to get bigger and better !
no turning back now

GeminiMan

Day 9 today
Day 8 wasn’t easy .
Lot of flashbacks and temptations to logon to chatrooms and I did find myself in chatrooms at times but held myself from MO.

So yes I slipped but hanging on and learning to manage these strong urges .

Definitely not all or nothing .. this recovery !
Feels like a bumpy ride ahead for me for sure !

Looking forward to this new me trying to hatch out of my shell !
A new me who
“manages urges”
“knows how to get around them”
“Doesn’t let urges take over him”

“Is confident in his ability to manage and reduce negative thoughts and thrive on !”

Day 9
Cheers to new me !!!

searching4good

Cheers indeed @GeminiMan - sounds like you're making great progress and holding in mind the reason why we're doing this. If we want to live a meaningful, fulfilling life, there's simply no alternative!! I'm here in your corner with you.

GeminiMan

Day 9
Edged to chatrooms for 2 hours

not good at all . Technically relapsed but stopped myself before MO.

even visited P site and closed .

just unable to keep myself sane here .dunno why

next focus again is to keep counting days to encourage myself to reboot successfully and achieve 0 chatroom logins for next 5 days

Day 9

Escapeandnevercomeback

Respected Member
Day 9
Edged to chatrooms for 2 hours

not good at all . Technically relapsed but stopped myself before MO.

even visited P site and closed .

just unable to keep myself sane here .dunno why

next focus again is to keep counting days to encourage myself to reboot successfully and achieve 0 chatroom logins for next 5 days

Day 9
Don't give up, man. There is a way out from any situation, even if it doesn't look like.

GeminiMan

I need to get rid of negative thoughts such as
“No I cannot do this “
“No this is not doable I can’t handle this “

I am going to think like this instead-
“Not all is lost I don’t have to succumb just because I got scathed last couple days “
“I just need to focus on my day to day and get through this rough patch , things are going to get better and better only if I keep off these annoying chat rooms and P substitutes focus on positive good things life has offered me
My interests, hobbies , work , family, friends and religion and of course all positive entertainment I could enjoy, that’s a lot of things to stay engaged with and out of P or P substitutes! I can do this ! For sure ! Yes sir! “

Day 10!