Recent content by zander13

1. zander13

Zander Reboot - Light at the end of the tunnel

Yeah I see what you guys are saying. I've wavered back and forth, to be honest. At the end of the day, it felt more like a high than it did a good thing. I don't know what a healthy libido feels like as an adult, but I'm pretty sure that what I was feeling the other day wasn't completely...
  2. zander13

Watching someone's dogs for the weekend, and their cleaning girl and I were alone in the house. I got an erection thinking about hooking up with her after our initial greeting (it was pleasant and she smiled bashfully), and quickly realized that I shouldn't trust anything that was happening to...
  3. zander13

Thanks man. You as well. Had another wet dream this morning. I went from not getting any at all to getting them once a week or so. The dream in and of itself was wacky and fucked up, so I'm not in a healthy libido zone, but yeah, another wetty.
  4. zander13

@Jeks Thanks man. The next day was a bounceback day and the day before was bleh. We'll see how things progress moving forward. Made it 21 months. Just gotta keep rolling forward.
  5. zander13

Today feels like a return to form, darkness wise. Most definitely going to have to go through at least one more tough stretch. Really can't believe what I did to my brain. It's fucking comical, this bullshit. Ridiculous.
  6. zander13

Thanks man. Very much appreciate the kind words.
  7. zander13

I've tried with my family, but they don't buy it. Within that statement there are a multitude of revelations, the main one being that they are too emotionally insecure to see me as an entity apart from themselves. The trust was never there from the get go. No agency. They did their best, but...
  8. zander13

Yeah, failure for me means relapse. What I mean by that is I've relapsed due to a large swath of various kinds of errors/mistakes. Urges during a flatline are similar to the ones I would get during the first 60 or so days when I wasn't in a flatline. Rise in depression, anxiety, darkness...
  9. zander13

I'll get back to yall when I'm not feeling so shitty. Right now, things are pretty rough. Can't really focus on anything.
  10. zander13

When I experience urges they are just naturally occurring phenomena. I am very, very good at avoiding triggering material. If I ever begin to think that I'm doing something with any sort of naughty intention I immediately stop (though I'm sure I can always be a little bit better [gotta be humble...
  11. zander13

Today the urges are strong. Would say it's the worst day I've had out of the last week. Just gotta get through it. And to stay extra fucking vigilant. Seems that the later I get into this process the stronger the urges are becoming.
  12. zander13

@Impression Very good questions. Got me thinking--had to stew on them for a little bit. Hard to tell. I think it was a clash of genes and circumstance, as always. The genes are the genes. I'm emotional and sensitive, so things just affect me more. The circumstance begins and ends with my...
  13. zander13

Thanks for the kind words. Good luck with all of this. Let me know if you have questions or whatever. You can always just message people if you'd prefer some things to be more private. Couple people have mentioned my journal as a whole, so today I went back and took a look at some of my first...
  14. zander13

@Phineas 808 100%. That's the simple key, not reacting, or being proactive about ensuring that you don't react negatively. I'm totally with you. Had a wet dream last night. That makes 4 in a rather narrow window of time. Just an observation--not trying to attribute too much meaning to it. The...
  15. zander13

Really being tested right now, urge wise. Need to keep going.