Recent content by SLT1978

1. S

So fed up of this addiction...

Day 4 - 10th September 2023 Another lazy day spent at home with my family. We didn't do a great deal as the weather was hot so we stayed in and tried to keep cool. No thoughts or urges throughout the day or in the evening. The voice is still there and it's waiting for when I least expect it but...
  2. S

Day 3 - 9th September 2023 I was late home after my evening out with my daughter so we had a pretty lazy Saturday. The weather was so hot and I just felt exhausted. We went out for dinner as a family in the evening. No thoughts or feelings. Going to bed earlier seems to be helping too.
  3. S

Day 2 - 8th September 2023 Could have been a tough day today - I was working from home on my own which is when temptation can kick in. However, I managed to stay strong and stay away from the websites I have accessed before. Went out with my daughter in the evening and had a really good time.
  4. S

Day 1 - 7th September 2023 I am journaling on a daily basis here to try and keep my head straight and stay off other sites. This has helped previously and I've previously documented this here. I am sick and tired of being controlled by this addiction. At the moment, my head is clear and I'm in...
  5. S

We go again...

Its been just over a year since I last posted on here (March 2022). In that time, I managed to achieve over 100 days but then relapsed at the end of April last year. Since then I've had periods where I have been fine and periods where I have relapsed time and time again. I'm currently in one...
  6. S

Rock Bottom...

21st & 22nd March 2022 - Days 82 & 83 Still going. Apologies if this is not useful to other people but I like keeping a record.
  7. S

Rock Bottom...

18th March 2022 - 20th March 2022 - Days 79 to 81 Another three days completed. Slowly getting through this.
  8. S

Rock Bottom...

14th March to 17th March 2022 - Days 75 to 78 I've now passed the 11 week threshold. Feeling happier and more content than I have done for the previous 6+ years. Home life is good - making plans and it's nice to be able to think about things other than P or financial concerns.
  9. S

Rock Bottom...

21st February to 13th March 2022 - Days 54 to 74 Its been a while since I last posted online. It's been a busy three weeks and I'm pleased to say that I'm still on the straight and narrow and haven't fallen off the wagon. I'm busy with work and with family stuff and it's all good. I'm not saying...
  10. S

Rock Bottom...

16th - 20th Feb 2022 - Days 49 to 53 Still going strong. Have had a good few days. Still no issues. Cannot believe that I am 50 days.
  11. S

Rock Bottom...

11th to 15th Feb 2022 - Days 44 to 48 Another five days added to the total. Have had a good few days both at home and at work. Spending some time with the children, spending time with my wife, getting on with work. It's all going well. Can't believe its been nearly 7 weeks.
  12. S

Rock Bottom...

10th Feb 2022 - Day 43 Week six +1 Another day done. Busy working. Happy home life. Feeling good.
  13. S

Rock Bottom...

09/02/2022 - Day 42 - Six Weeks Feeling so pleased that I've made it to six weeks. I'd like to say it's been easy but it hasn't. There have been times when the internal voice has tried to make me stray from the path that I'm on but I'm feeling a lot stronger and more importantly, much happier...
  14. S

Rock Bottom...

08/02/2022 - Day 41 Here I am again. All good. Working hard in my job and to not give into the temptations. The voice in my head is quiet at the moment but am aware it doesn't take much to rear it's head again.
  15. S

Rock Bottom...

02 - 07/02/22 - Days 35 - 40 Sorry I've not been updating for the last few days. We've all been ill here so that's taken priority. I'm now back and have managed to keep going over the last six days. It's all been good and can't believe I've completed five and a half weeks of this. Lets bring on...