Recent content by runksoneck

1. runksoneck

Out of cage. 8 months without PMO. DE&PIED cured

Enrolled to do more 7 speeches in toastmasters in the next month and a half. Finished level 1. I had my Facebook business account hacked last week, they spent around 500$ on my account. Fortunately fb recognized it and gave the money back. Gained 5 kgs in the last 40 days. I will go back in...
  2. runksoneck

Your new bible Read and apply atomic habits. Is life-changing. Is your nem bible. I am still doing that for some months, rereading and applying, and did develop consistent habits like playing guitar every day, studying a foreign language every day, eating consistently 80/90% of the time, going...
  3. runksoneck

Updating As I said, I took another membership in Toastmasters, so I will do double of what I am doing right now. This area is one of my priorities for this year, facing that fear. My number one priority is to get R$100.000,00 in 7 days through my work until 30 november. I started to visualize...
  4. runksoneck

Resumé The power of nonconformity Until you aren't fully nonconformist about the way you are living in a particular area of your life, you probably won't change, won't transform yourself to a new version. I only quit that addiction when i was so pissed of, fully nonconformist about the way i...
  5. runksoneck

Change of plan I will no more write daily. Will reduce to 1x per week, on Wednesdays. If anyone wants to talk to me, just send me an inbox message. 80/20 - chunking
  6. runksoneck

BIG changes Ending the actual relationship that doesn`t work anymore, changing career, starting to visit a therapist and talking about all your past, starting to date more beautiful girls... What is the worst scenario if you take that decision? And what is the good scenario if works...
  7. runksoneck

References and ambient This is huge! That quote about you is the average of the 5 people you most spend time with is so fcking true. Is related to the concept of you setting your ambient that valorizes the behaviors that you wanna possess. And why works so well? because we have a necessity to...
  8. runksoneck

My third speech I improved a lot, started to introduce a lot of techniques even they are far from being awesome. I am a little nervous yet, especially because yesterday the room was full, with a lot of guests and members. I am very aware of the techniques and my weakness and strengths...
  9. runksoneck

RIP Thank you, Gary Wilson, for your legacy. That definitely impacted my life, when I first understood that my problem had a name and a scientific explanation, instead of thinking I had a chronic disease that I had to deal with for the rest of my life or something like that. Just to remember...
  10. runksoneck

Systems - how to create and implement new habits, and how to apply that to quit PMO It is the second level of change, deeper than just trying to achieve some goal, therefore is more permanent than the other one. To understand how to change your systems, you need to understand how the structure...
  11. runksoneck

200+ days without P. DE and PIED cured

Hey, man, sorry for the delay. Sure, sex to me is important, especially after you tasted it, and your hormones also tell you to do that. I reintroduced M as an option to deal with my natural sexual desire, but I did without P and without escaping, and I had to report to my therapist weekly. I...
  12. runksoneck

Thanks. Yeah, I prefer talking based on my experience. I stopped to hear what people say and focused on what they are actually doing. Congruence
  13. runksoneck

Thanks, man. I didn't get addicted to other drugs, but in general, my opinion is that all them have a point where you get addicted because you need to escape.
  14. runksoneck

Hey man, for sure, I regret some things I did in my past and the opportunities I lost, I think is wise to understand where you fail or where you could be better, I could play the victim here or say that I don't have regrets, but no, it was all my fault, and I don't focus on that, on the past...
  15. runksoneck

New identity Part of the process of quitting PMO is in the changing of your identity, from addicted to a normal guy who doesn't watch P. Is called the cycle of feedback by James Clear, your habits change your identity, and your identity changes your habits. So if you wanna change to that new...