OrangeSpider's latest activity

• OrangeSpider
    OrangeSpider replied to the thread fresh start....
    9 days! Praise God!
  • OrangeSpider
    Today marks a week. Not the greatest achievement, but who knows, knows it's something. I want to keep on hanging in there. My plan is to...
  • OrangeSpider
    Still holding on, today is day 6.
  • OrangeSpider
    I went down on Saturday. I was anxious and overworked with some papers I have been working on for school and I needed a break I...
  • OrangeSpider
    5 days clean.
  • OrangeSpider
    Its been 6 days since my last fall. After I hit the 2 week mark I went down and kept at it for a whole week. My new date is sept 23. I...
  • OrangeSpider
    OrangeSpider reacted to Daybyday1988's post in the thread fresh start... with Like Like.
    That's great you're aware of the day count of when the urge hits. You can prepare for it ahead of time and conquer it!
  • OrangeSpider
    Amen! Good vibes! Positive thinking! I will take it all to make it!
  • OrangeSpider
    day 11, Yesterday was another day full of work, so no chance to sneak and hide to consume trash. I enjoyed som moments with my kids that...
  • OrangeSpider
    day 10. Keeping myself busy with work and focusing on my family and getting more healthy. Been going for runs in the mornings and...
  • OrangeSpider
    OrangeSpider reacted to Daybyday1988's post in the thread fresh start... with Like Like.
    be encouraged because this isn't just a thought of yours but actual science too! i read awhile back (i think on pmoflatline.com) that...
  • OrangeSpider
    day 8! I have been incorporating better eating and a exercise routine, I think it helps me get in the right set of mind. This week has...
  • OrangeSpider
    Made it to a week.
  • OrangeSpider
    Day 5, still going strong, still pretty resolved to stay the course, no major temptations have kicked in.
  • OrangeSpider
    Down back to day 3. Last Saturday I went AWOL. Regrouping myself right now, reconsidering my goals and refocusing myself in my interior...