Recent content by GeminiMan

1. G

Man_in_30s_trying_to_quit_from_last_10years

Thanks @Blondie Keep inspiring…. ! as you always do . You’re an asset to all of us .
  2. G

I did sign up with a therapist counselor to help me get over this P and chatroom habit I have been dealing with . And I Hope it helps as I do this work with my therapist from now on . I pray for success and happiness for all the people struggling in their lives because of P or P substitutes ...
  3. G

Escape and never come back

Wanted to add another thing as the keys we’ve got - 1) The day to day choices we make in addition to 2) Having a guardian (a friend or god or a doctor or a mentor) 3) perseverance and optimism we feel and practice
  4. G

Day 2 I had thoughts of my access patterns . 99% is via my personal cell phone . So is my cell phone my worst enemy . May be … can I break the intimacy I have with my cell phone ? Yes I can . Will it help my reboot anyway? Sure it can .. let’s do it . I have failed to decrease time spent on...
  5. G

I’ve experienced similar feelings for my parents, that they could have been better parents to not let me grow into this shitty jerk of an adult man . But man … they had and are having their own struggles . And when it comes to destiny and life , I believe they have a big influence yes but the...
  6. G

@Escapeandnevercomeback I don’t have anything to say . My thoughts are with you . Let’s make progress now
  7. G

Here we go again

That’s how it feel exactly”how did I end up here” Been working on”how do I get outta here” Now for long
  8. G

@Escapeandnevercomeback How are you brother . I know you need to quit cold turkey that’s the only way out . Keep the fight up brother
  9. G

36, PIED, new plan

@logicprox Nice to see you Keep fighting those habits that bring you down . Keep the resistance up brother . We will break the back of the enemy soon .
  10. G

Day 1 I wanted to get steady again wanted to put back scathes behind and move on. but I didn’t allow that to happen . I kept edging to relapse last night . I turned out to be my own worst enemy . I did so by not holding strong to my commitments and goal I had for myself day 1 This time I...
  11. G

Day 4 been a scathes bath already but I still am holding my focus and want to get to day 5 and on lots of chatroom logins today and P site logins and pull backs . It’s not how it is done surely I know but I am going to have to do some self talks here and tell myself this is not how it is done...
  12. G

Day 3 has a scare in store at the end made it to day 4 . the book I’ve been relistening to called “the power of habit” is helping me a lot
  13. G

It’s day 3 Thought about how celebrating each step is important in the journey . What fun is the expedition if you don’t take a look around and soak in the scenic natural beauty from time to time . How boring and full of pain it becomes not to enjoy each step on your way up . so I am...
  14. G

Day 2 I want to create a great deal of commitment from within my heart to reboot and create a sense of purpose in what and why I am doing this for . I want to help myself fix my focus on the goal and feel like a mountaineer going on the Everest expedition. I always get thrilled by imagining...
  15. G

Hello again to all my partners in reboot ! I am back on here after being away for a while . Not much changed in terms of my clean streaks while I was away . It has been status quo for P which continues to have a strong footprint in my day to day . Although this break did give me some insights...