Recent content by imsorrynotsorry

1. imsorrynotsorry

My journal, my friend

Hey guys, nothing out of the ordinary here. Son and wife are ok, i'm a bit sick lately, cold or sth. I'm here to write down one thing i came across: Getting away from an addiction is seeing the profit of work from today in the future. You know what i mean? Thousands of years ago, in the nature...
  2. imsorrynotsorry

My journal, my friend

Hey guys, i'm back to let you know what's up on my side. In general i feel good. Son and wife are well, we have a lot of fun with our son. He's about to learn to walk, amazing time. When we became parents my wife and i asked ourselfs, what do children need in general? After some articles, books...
  3. imsorrynotsorry

This time I have to quit it for good!

Is see a lot of truth in this. A change needs a lot of time, not 90 days or 6 months. Real changes need 2 years. If you are willing, you can do it. Be open to everything that CAN help and focus on the things you find useful. I have some links and advices in my journal, see signature. all the...
  4. imsorrynotsorry

My journal, my friend

Hey guys, it's 793 days now and this is our first day of vacation. Lying in bed, family sleeping, i feel like i 'deserve' some 'input' (in terms of P). To realize that this is an very old urge that wants to lead me into that old dark place is crazy for me. The addiction is still here and the...
  5. imsorrynotsorry

My journal, my friend

Hey guys, it was time to come back here, since i've reached 2 years of PMO freedom. I have to admir, i was close at times, but i then saw that there is no sense behind it. I think i achieved it in march, so it's 748 days now. lookong back i'm trying to get sense out of it. I'm still an addict...
  6. imsorrynotsorry

My journal, my friend

Hey guys, just wanted to leave a message. Wife and i are settling better and better, but the baby needs time to manage with the world. Can be hard at times, but it will go away. Just a period. In terms of PMO i feel good. Sometimes i think about it, because with baby and birth there is no place...
  7. imsorrynotsorry

My journal, my friend

Hello guys, a lot of things happened since i last wrote. The baby is born! It was a good birth, my wife is fine and the baby is nown2 weeks old. It's not easy at times, but this little man is really bringing us joy. Also we moved 1 week before the baby came, so can imagine the stress we had...
  8. imsorrynotsorry

My journal, my friend

Hey guys, me writing some news and thoughts down. First of all, the GF and the baby are feeling fine. The doctor told us everything is ok until now and we are expecting the baby to born in november. Exciting, i tell you! In terms of PMO i'm still clean but i slowly feel more and more...
  9. imsorrynotsorry

My journal, my friend

Hey guys, it's time i get back to you. The GF and the baby are still fine. We had a wonderful holiday in France at a campsite. And it was there that i first could feel the baby with my hand on the belly. In matters of PMO i think i'm good, most of the time. I had three days alone in the...
  10. imsorrynotsorry

Rebooting trough self-parenting

Hey EarthWalker, i think it has to do with ones personality and psychological aspects. E.g. in stressful situations there's a tendency that we fall back to old behaviour, like yelling or being angry. Maybe it's like we have learned them when we were kids and it's way easier to do them then to...
  11. imsorrynotsorry

My journal, my friend

Hey guys, very sorry for not coming back to you. I was so busy organizing the year. First off, i feel fine. I had some time, i told you about, where i MO'd more than once but now im fine again, no MO urge anymore. Maybe it was the 'pressure' of becoming a parent and all. I do feel sometimes...
  12. imsorrynotsorry

My journal, my friend

Hey guys, just a quick check in. The counter says 401 now and i feel a bit unprepared. 400+ is such a huge thing and when i look back 1 year ago it felt impossible to reach. But then, 400+ is nothing compared to the period in which i PMO'd daily, over years. It feels like i should get something...
  13. imsorrynotsorry

My journal, my friend

Hey guys, thanks for stepping by and leaving a comment. Happydude, your insights are welcome. It feels like this car is never going to end and i'm trapped in it. The numbness in this, to not being able to make something against it is hard to accept for me. I really enjoy solving problems and...
  14. imsorrynotsorry

My journal, my friend

Hello there, i hope this will help me going through this process this time. EDIT 05/2022: Up until today it's working. I'm close to 800 days PMO free. I did a lot for that and it takes time and determination. What i did: - easy to achieve goals - cardio exercise on regular basis, 3 times a week...