Recent content by imsorrynotsorry

1. imsorrynotsorry

My journal, my friend

Hey guys, very sorry for not coming back to you. I was so busy organizing the year. First off, i feel fine. I had some time, i told you about, where i MO'd more than once but now im fine again, no MO urge anymore. Maybe it was the 'pressure' of becoming a parent and all. I do feel sometimes...
  2. imsorrynotsorry

My journal, my friend

Hey guys, just a quick check in. The counter says 401 now and i feel a bit unprepared. 400+ is such a huge thing and when i look back 1 year ago it felt impossible to reach. But then, 400+ is nothing compared to the period in which i PMO'd daily, over years. It feels like i should get something...
  3. imsorrynotsorry

My journal, my friend

Hey guys, thanks for stepping by and leaving a comment. Happydude, your insights are welcome. It feels like this car is never going to end and i'm trapped in it. The numbness in this, to not being able to make something against it is hard to accept for me. I really enjoy solving problems and...
  4. imsorrynotsorry

My journal, my friend

Hello there, i hope this will help me going through this process this time. EDIT 03/2021: Up until today it's working. I'm over 300 days PMO free. I did a lot for that. - easy to achieve goals - cardio exercise on regular basis, 3 times a week - meditation/progressive muscle relaxation (guided)...