Recent content by positive_beginning

1. P

Low testosterone - is it common

Hi I got testerone test done and it's lower TV hanging normal.  My thyroid is okay, sugar  is also Ok. Do anybody had the same problem
  2. P

A long term "wisher" of quitting P

I have been wishing for too long. Or may be I tried. But back to square one after each attempt. I had streaks for 40-50 days too. This time I won't leave without quitting it completely. My motivation: To have real sex with real woman- This is huge. The depression just keeps me pulling down...
  3. P

I'm totally ruined but then everything is in my control

I'm again back  here after repeated attempts before. I'm 30, PIED since at least 8/10 years. I was a very heavy masturbation-ist and then later exposed to P but not much. But, my size is very less and my whole life has been affected because of my habit. I will start afresh now and I know I...
  4. P

Committed to end this for lifetime (all over again ) !!

This is my second attempt to maintain a journal out here. Last year around this time, I had committed to recovery but failed so I am starting out this time again. I am to be 30 this november 5th. I am a freelancer online marketing professional with most hours behind the computer...
  5. P

Can anyone relate with my physical issues

Hi I have very very small testicles .I can understand about my penis size being small but I amm really worried about my testicles size ..do anyone here have had the same problem ?
  6. P

Out to Achieve a healthy life all over again

I had tried re boot earlier but was not consistent enough. I am hopeless now with my health conditions being the worse. Only improvement is i have a girl now whom I touch few times a week.I wwant to come clean and lead a healthy life.
  7. P

does it leads to high bp

I am a slim guy , and probably never exercised,so am not musclar Recently i went to a doc for catching cold and found my bp is high
  8. P

Tired of living a dual life

I will be turning 29 this november, so am old enough to take control of my life.And, control of my life will come from controlling my habits.And controlling my habits will come from controlling my actions.And controlling controlling my actions means controlling my thoughts.So, its a cycle which...