Recent content by Pedro Delgado

1. Pedro Delgado

27 months in the Flatline ...

This seems like too long, usually, if everything is done right it shouldn't take any longer than 3 months 😖😖. What are your symptoms?
  2. Pedro Delgado

Keep going …

It's common to have some ups and downs while rebooting 😅😅. What did you change to think this time you can keep it on?
  3. Pedro Delgado

Anxious about recovery

I understand, many people are in a similar situation but it's not much of a problem as it can seem. How did the issues start?
  4. Pedro Delgado

Need help and suggestions

If you're off PMO since March 2018 and still struggling, it would mean that the inner root of your problem is not PMO, so keeping at it will be a waste of time. It's like if you're walking on your knees over crushed stones and you get knee pain, and then you decide to stop walking over crushed...
  5. Pedro Delgado

Anxious about recovery

Seems like there is something different than PMO that is making you have problems... For how long have you been dealing with ED issues?
  6. Pedro Delgado

I will share some thoughts in this thread.

👇HOW TO MAKE YOUR RELATIONSHIPS MORE PLEASANT👇⁣ One of the biggest reasons why many relationships are unpleasant is premature ejaculation.⁣ ⁣ This condition affects many men, don't worry, you are not the only one.⁣ ⁣ Usually, a man suffering from premature ejaculation is disconnected from his...
  7. Pedro Delgado

I'm sorry to hear that, it must've been tough developing ED in the middle of the Covid pandemic, how did the problems start?
  8. Pedro Delgado

Many people think that just by adding some supplements everything will work, but it's not like this. For how long have you been having issues?
  9. Pedro Delgado

EAT THIS TO HAVE ROCK SOLID ERECTIONS ⁣ Maca root.⁣ Watermelon.⁣ Garlic.⁣ ⁣ ⁣ If you believe what I've just written...⁣ It means you have NO IDEA about how nutrition can help your erections.⁣ ⁣ Because the change doesn't start by adding some supplements but quitting what is harming you.⁣...
  10. Pedro Delgado

HAVE YOU ALREADY DECIDED TO OVERCOME YOUR SEX ISSUES? Let me tell you anything about decisions...⁣ Decisions are found on a daily basis, anytime we have to choose something we are taking a decision, even if you choose not to do something you've already taken a decision.⁣ What happens if you...
  11. Pedro Delgado

PIED and Performance Anxiety

That sounds like you're really tired of Performance Anxiety, I'm sorry to read that, how did the problem start?
  12. Pedro Delgado

PIED and Performance Anxiety

What helped me was finding out what was causing me to struggle with my issues and work on it, for how long have you been dealing with PIED and Performance Anxiety?
  13. Pedro Delgado

WHY YOU SHOULDN'T RELY YOUR SEX ISSUES ON MEDS⁣ There are two ways of facing problems, the fast one, and the efficient one. When you choose to take pills to solve your sex trouble, you're choosing the fast way, but is it worth it? Are you actually giving yourself a permanent solution or just...
  14. Pedro Delgado

Does a leaked pipe fix after being several months without water flowing through?
  15. Pedro Delgado

Nah man, I overcame my sex issues some time ago, but before fixing them I failed many times, and this post is something I realized after being really long on NoFap.