Recent content by Artemus

1. Artemus

Walking on the Water

Finished my work early today and in contrast my wife is having to stay late for hers...(Happens a lot as of late due to staffing shortages) We don't have standard TV in our house, we have a TV, but we don't have cable, just the internet and a DVD/BluRay player. Anywho I gave up mainstream news...
  2. Artemus

Walking on the Water

Well I had a free moment and thought I'd give an update, no clue on days I'll have to go back and calculate, but thats indicative of how much I've given thought to PMO, near zero. I proudly confess I had a moment of curiosity and went to and old familiar site only to be overtaken by nausea at...
  3. Artemus

Walking on the Water

I am so .... Tired Stressed Under Pressure Angry Frustrated Lonely PMO is so far from my mind right now, that it seems alien. When I was younger and single I had many friends and I miss that. Not to say I regret my wife, I don't, she's perfect, but lately I feel like I'm at the end of the...
  4. Artemus

Walking on the Water

Not sure on exact time in, I'm not working from home right now and I don't use my phone or tablet to access web anymore. Trying to remodel our old house and get it on the market ahead of a possible crash but China seems to be falling apart faster than I can work. Not sure how long it'll be...
  5. Artemus

Walking on the Water

6. Artemus

Walking on the Water

7. Artemus

Walking on the Water

i came across this song yesterday while listening to a podcast and it just resonated with me so strongly that now I've listened to it probably 25 times. Whats funny is its from 1969 and even though its a genre I love I'd never heard it. I suppose it spoke to me because of where our society is...
  8. Artemus

I was thinking about your comment on eschatology and thought I'd share this video series by Dr...

I was thinking about your comment on eschatology and thought I'd share this video series by Dr, Bruce Gore that really help me understand the book of Revelation and eschatology in general so much better. The whole series is like 60 videos(I've seen maybe a dozen] but it clear, concise and...
  9. Artemus

Walking on the Water

I listened to a great sermon this morning that I think is applicable to our struggle. https://www.truthnetwork.com/show/renewing-your-mind-rc-sproul/31075/ Suffering and Sin by RC Sproul 017
  10. Artemus

Walking on the Water

Thank you GN1 for honoring me with your first post. As always I ask those who share our faith to continue to pray for our country and its leaders. God is still fully capable of turning hearts and also using unbelievers to do his will. If any of you are interested in a channel that really digs...
  11. Artemus

Walking on the Water

https://www.technocracy.news/indian-bar-association-sues-who-chief-scientist-over-bashing-ivermectin/ https://www.technocracy.news/coroner-certifies-bbc-personality-died-from-astrazeneca-vaccine/
  12. Artemus

Walking on the Water

@JerryTX, I don't care who you are that's funny! @Phineas 808, Red hands indeed. @Cmax, Yes a crime for sure. Thanks men, I really enjoyed hearing from you, hope you all have a good labor day weekend.
  13. Artemus

Walking on the Water

Thanks Jerry, Thankfully I've only ever had 1 episode where I was inhibited from performing, but I understand the anxiety of not wanting to be unable to ... respond. Yes, healthcare isnt what it use to be, my wife is sometimes adrift as to what her "plan b" would be and she doesn't have an...
  14. Artemus

Walking on the Water

24 hours. What is it they say, "What a difference a day makes." God is good, tragedy averted. After being told by the timeclock that she may not be allowed to work there, the advisors came in. They said that because in some states where they operate vaccines are mandatory, the system is...
  15. Artemus

Walking on the Water

Sometimes you're the windshield Sometimes you're the bug Sometimes it all comes together baby Sometimes you're a fool in love Sometimes you're the louisville slugger Sometimes you're the ball Sometimes it all comes together baby Sometimes you're going to lose it all Dire Straits - 1991 Well...