Recent content by Full Speed Ahead Barca!

1. F

Can a relapse erase all your progress if you suffer from pied?

Evening everyone!  I relapsed after doing a 104 day nofap streak in which I hate myself for! Those of you who have relapsed, did it erase all your progress? Thanks!  :)
  2. F

How long does a flatline last after relapsing after 104 days?

Morning all! So I relapsed 2 weeks ago after 104 days of nofap  ( hate myself for it!) the flatline only started to rear its ugly head around 5 days ago. Nothing too severe. I?ve had worse. I?ve got some brain fog and some depression and my D has shrivelled up and looks lifeless again, it was...
  3. F

How long does a flatline last after a 104 day relapse?

Morning all! So I relapsed 2 weeks ago after 104 days of nofap  ( hate myself for it!) the flatline only started to rear its ugly head around 5 days ago. Nothing too severe. I?ve had worse. I?ve got some brain fog and some depression and my D has shrivelled up and looks lifeless again, it was...
  4. F

Maybe a flatline?

Morning all! so 10 days ago i STUPIDLY relapsed and pmod after 105 days after  having a few too many drinks. Stupid I know. I never experienced any sort of flatline until yesterday. Up until yesterday my flaccid penis was bigger than it was when I was pmoin but now it has shrivelled up back to...
  5. F

Surely morning wood is a good sign of healing?

Good afternoon everyone or good morning depending where you all are!  :) I have suffered from pied way too long and never had morning wood for years! But recently I?ve been doing nofap and my morning woof is slowly returning. Surely this can only be took as a good sign that I am in the right track?
  6. F

How much does a relapse set you back?

Hey everyone! Well I did it, I relapsed after 104 days! Totally feeling so annoyed with myself. Suffered with pied way too long. Morning wood was returning after being on vacation for lots of years. Just wondering if I would have undone all of the hard work I?ve done and lost my progress in...