Recent content by Emptyroom

1. Emptyroom

What you give is what you get (I went 580 days. Relapsed. Finally back on track.

I'm back. Hopefully for a long time. Currently on day two.
  2. Emptyroom

What you give is what you get (I went 580 days. Relapsed. Finally back on track.

I relapsed yesterday and again today. Sigh. I think it was the combination of not having been able to handle being worried about different things and summer stagnation. My appetite has lessened and I forget to eat. It could be a sign of depression. I have to create new ways of handling these...
  3. Emptyroom

Day 20. I just returned home after a weekend away. It was a great weekend but I have been feeling kind of bad since I got home. I talked on the phone with my sort of girlfriend, who for now is in another country and wont return until august (sigh). I told her about my 20 days and that I was...
  4. Emptyroom

Hi! I'm two weeks into my new journey. No M and no P. I have begun to have urges to M. M:ing has for me always led me to PMO. I will resist the urge. My place is getting messy with stuff and old plates and clothes culminating all over the place. I have a hard time sleeping and eating at the...
  5. Emptyroom

I'm giving up both until she comes back! But If there is a crisis I might M.
  6. Emptyroom

Hi all you people doing the right thing. I'm back. It is my turn to take a turn in the right direction. Since I wrote last time, I returned to PMO and used daily for a long time. I have a partner now, sort of. We will not officially be a couple until the end of summer. I have told her about my...
  7. Emptyroom

Hi my brothers. I have begun turning my life around again. This day has been wonderful. I PMO:d yesterday but that is beside the point I want to make here. I think that when you give your life order and develop discipline in all aspects of your life, the P-free life will become more easily...
  8. Emptyroom

Hi. Things are not going well at the moment. Just watched some shameful stuff. Been PMO:ing every day since I wrote last time a week ago. I feel kind of bad but also quite numb. I think I am depressed. I have slept for way too long this week (not going up until about two PM) I don't have an...
  9. Emptyroom

Hi. Feeling depressed. Worrying about the future I guess. I don't even want to go bowling with my friends today. I haven't left my bed and its mid-day. I started a new P-free life a week ago I have not PMO:d for 7 days. This is because I have meet a potential partner and I would like it to work...
  10. Emptyroom

Hi. This is Emptyroom. I know why I'm doing here right now. I feel far away from quitting but I just Pmo:d which I guess gives me a few moments of clarity. Where I can feel bad about being up at three in the mourning watching P when I'm going up early tomorrow. I feel remorse and I'm trying...
  11. Emptyroom

Hi Blondie. Thank you for asking. I guess I'm doing good because I'm at this site again. Haven't been here in a long time now. Also, I am taking steps now to get my life together again. I will start with daily schedules next week. I am going to start having daily goals again, but I'm not going...
  12. Emptyroom

This is Emptyroom. I have not been here since February. This is because I had a proper relapse and just decided not to go to this site. I PMO:d this morning so I can't present you with a clean streak as a token of my newfound will to stay sober. I am currently floating and going where the waves...
  13. Emptyroom

Goals Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Meditate twice Completed Completed Completed - - Learn Arabic for 30 min Completed Completed Completed - - Do yoga-exercises Completed Completed Completed - - Hi! Things have been mostly very good this week. I am annoyed because...
  14. Emptyroom

Day 8. I am starting to think that I might be in a flatline. That might be an explanation why I haven't been having any real urges in a while. Back in January, I started a new Tinder-account. I was just about to have a date (18/1) when I just lost all interest in meeting the person or any...
  15. Emptyroom

Had a relapse again (day 8). It wasn't that serious though. Well, it was but not compared to earlier relapses (not counting the one before this). I spend an hour watching material on YT then, to make it stop I guess, I watched two very short and sort of tame P-videos. I O:ed to this. My session...