Recent content by Emptyroom

1. Emptyroom

What you give is what you get (I went 580 days. Relapsed. Finally back on track.

Day 31. Things didn't work out with this woman. I said that I wanted to kiss her two days ago. Yesterday she wrote to me and said that she now only was interested in having a platonic relationship with me. She had changed her mind about me. I guess that I was too clingy. I wrote a bit too much...
  2. Emptyroom

What you give is what you get (I went 580 days. Relapsed. Finally back on track.

Day 28. Today I was out and spent some time with this woman. I think that she had a good time. She had to go pretty early though. I wanted to spend more time with her and I hope that she doesn't feel that I am to clingy. I don't want to think too much about her and wanting to be with her to...
  3. Emptyroom

Day 27. I talked with this woman that I have been talking about that really found a connection with yesterday. I was on the phone with her for one and a half hour. A few days ago we talked for two hours. I found out that she want to meet me more to see if she wants to have a romantic...
  4. Emptyroom

Day 26. Today I feel a strange mix of feelings: longing, sadness, calm, stress and joy and loneliness. I don't feel any urges, I don't feel like I need to escape these feelings. Or I don't know. I can't be sure of that. I bought some candy for myself today, on a weekday, so maybe I am trying to...
  5. Emptyroom

Day 24. I feel that I'm finally back on the horse when It comes to my journey away from the sad life of an active PMO-addict. But my last few attempts weren't that different and I lost those battles so I will be weary of any celebration. I feel a bit better about my schoolwork. But that is what...
  6. Emptyroom

Day 21. I haven't experienced any urges since I wrote here last time. I have a lot of studies to do now and I am often busy.. I realized today that I don't have much time over to do anything other that to study but I will force myself to take breaks and relax and do other things even though I am...
  7. Emptyroom

Day 19. Positive things: 1. I am starting to wake up with stronger erections now. That makes me feel like I am making progress. 2. I haven't had any urges now for a few days. I feel that I might have entered a faze of this where I run a lower risk of relapse than before but I will be watchful...
  8. Emptyroom

Day 17 (saturday night). Today was full of activities with friends. Tomorrow will be a day for study and maybe that will make me have more urges. I had an interesting conversation yesterday that made me think about self-development and my life. I have felt for some time that I don't know how to...
  9. Emptyroom

YOU?RE DELUDING YOURSELVES ? Recovery is not always possible!

This is such a strange and negative post. It doesn't make sense. I get what the person is saying I think but the person doesn't seem to understand what is meant by recovery. The person seems to me to have a sort of black and white outlook on the whole thing. I would compare the problem that we...
  10. Emptyroom

Day 16 (friday night). No urges today (not yet anyway) The day was too full of school activities and activities with my friends for any urges to emerge. Suddenly I have found myself with too many potential partners. I don't know If I can think straight in my current state. I started to think...
  11. Emptyroom

Day 15 (Thursday night) Well, I made it past yesterday. I have to say that the thing that prevented a full on relapse was the fact that I had blocked my search engine. If I hadn't done that I would have relapsed by now. I am very glad that I did that even though I didn't have the willpower at...
  12. Emptyroom

Day 14. Today is not a good day. I feel a bit lost in my studies. During my studies I suddenly entered a sort of autopilot mode and I did a search for a sexy actress and I scrolled until I found two P-pictures. I closed the tab after that and decided to block my search-engine. Then an half-hour...
  13. Emptyroom

Day 13. Today I noticed that I felt better than usual. The sort of good that you feel when you haven't PMO:ed for a while. Funny that I felt such cravings yesterday and not today. not yet anyway. I feel a bit stressed about my schoolwork but I can handle it. I had Judo practice today and it felt...
  14. Emptyroom

Day 12. I had a close call today. I am on tinder because I want to meet someone and one profile led me to an instagram-account with half-sexy pictures. I felt the urge. I thought about what I had planned in case this happened. I didn't feel like meditating, but what I did was hold two fingers at...
  15. Emptyroom

Emptyroom here at day 11. I'm experiencing an overactive sexual mind right now because the lack of masturbation and P during these 11 days. It is annoying because it makes it harder for me to keep on the wagon. I know that it is temporary though. I feel a sadness over quitting I think because...