Nick Simons's latest activity

• N
    Nick Simons replied to the thread Nick 2.0.
    Day 83, and I have just come back from some day surgery I have been waiting to get done for quite some time. As I was waiting for the...
  • N
    Hey Guitar-man, first let me say that I am praying for you - I know your struggle oh so well and I know how tough it can be to overcome...
  • N
    Hey CoolBreeze - thanks for your post. I totally agree - and I think in a broader sense, I find that I am starting to feel a greater...
  • N
    Day 79 today and I think I will keep up the day tracker until 100 and then probably let it fall by the wayside. I am thinking now it is...
  • N
    Hey Jerry - great to hear of your progress and the increased connectedness with your wife. Its funny you mention that because that is...
  • N
    On to day 73 ... things are feeling pretty solid and I am feeling I am in a good place. Great to have this forum to come back to and...
  • N
    Great job Jerry. You give us all inspiration. Stay strong!
  • N
    Thanks Phin - I appreciate your support. And as day 72 begins, I feel energized to really push things to the next level. Nothing...
  • N
    Today is day 71 ... and I am gearing myself up to finish strong over these last 29 days as I close in on 100 days. Over this period I...