Recent content by casanova

1. casanova

Still no libido (100+ days)

Days 189 - 209 without PMO - I'm healed!!! **WARNING TRIGGER LANGUAGE** Hi guys, sorry for the 20 days hiatus here. To be honest I'm feeling healed already. As described on day 188 I had a super successful sexual session, almost like on my 'gold days'. And even after O, i haven't felt down on...
  2. casanova

When you believe in magic

Congrats Hugo! Your progress makes me very glad! Seems like that soon we both will finally move our threads to the 'success stories', feels so good to think this curse is slowly behind us! Cheers!
  3. casanova

How to Rewire without a partner ???

Sorry but I disagree. Going hardmode one can feel lots of improvement like MW, vivid dreams etc after 1-2 months. But finishing 90 days, one have a successful reboot only. Rewire is the following step, and need a real partner. It's more difficult without a permanent partner, but it should work...
  4. casanova

Awesome news Hugo! Excellent actually, especially that it all went better than expected and that you managed to hold your O. As you know recently I O'ed but since then I'm still having MW every day, sometimes of even 100%. And also random erections during the day. Things are getting better and...
  5. casanova

PIED update during reboot

No problem! I've read carefully everything. It's a bit difficult, but in your case I would step up the game trying some supplements like catuaba bark, maca, muirapuama, tribulus. Definitely would check vitamin D levels, supplement daily with zinc too. Enter the gym to practice harder sports...
  6. casanova

I am frustrated.. Trying for 3 and half years now...!

Hi, I see you're struggling to keep up with a longer streak of at least 60 days hardmode. Have you tried psychotherapy? I would suggest some cognitive behavioral therapy. Search for some and invest on it. I'm sure is the very best way to use your money right now. Have science and professionals...
  7. casanova

Which exercises you practice if I may ask? And are you usually is on the internet in the last hour before sleep? If so I highly recommend staying offline for the last two hours. Only when I do so I have vivid dreams. And only after having them consistently I started having MW consistently too.
  8. casanova

Bilbo, when having sex again, try to still not O. I usually do it "coitus interruptus" with help of kegels (I do kegels it more or less daily for years). It is helping a lot my rewiring. Sleep well, no phone 2 hours before sleeping. And practice intensive exercises. As you're close to 90...
  9. casanova

Stay strong Hugo, you'll get there. I haven't sexy dreams at all either. But still, I think it's extremely important to focus on getting vivid dreams at least. Somehow MW is intrinsically related to them. HIIT exercises like sprints, jump squats, weight lifting etc, and high quality sleep (no...
  10. casanova

Thanks for your input Bilbo! I'm taking only natural ones like Maca (every day), and Catuaba/Muira Puama/Tribulus prior to sex sessions. But I've heard very well about L-Arginine. Never tried, but personally I think that they are great during the rewiring phase. I think that it's important to...
  11. casanova

Right now I'm taking only maca, vitamin D, B12 and zinc. I'm planing to keep taking it for at least 2-3 months, after I'm sucessfuly rewired. But thanks for your input!
  12. casanova

Day 188 without PMO day 3 without O **WARNING TRIGGER LANGUAGE** Guys, more good news: after that intensive sex session and having O four days ago, I was afraid I would fall into a flatline again as it happened around day 71 (see first page of this journal). But for my (our) positive...
  13. casanova

Day 184 without PMO day 83 without O **WARNING TRIGGER LANGUAGE** Hi guys, big day yesterday. I had a date with a very beautiful woman, and we had sex for hours. Last week I was sleeping bad probably because Catuaba - I slept 4 hours and was ready for the day. But it affected my MW. But I...
  14. casanova

5+ months Reboot seeking help ?

Stiffy, keep hardmode. No MO. Focus on less screen time, especially two hours before and after sleep. Give it a try, and let us know in two weeks what changed. I'd be interest to know if you manage to have vivid dreams doing so too. With so much more than 3 hours day screen time I assume you're...
  15. casanova

5+ months Reboot seeking help ?

Not horny. Sometimes a bit horny, but not much. It's strange, sometimes I wake up with a rock hard MW erection, but not feeling horny at all. It's a big progress tough, it should come naturally. You know there is a huge difference on a streak hardmode (no O), and soft mode (with MO). I'd...