Recent content by @arun

1. @

Day 7 Need Support {restart}

DAY 6 I edged. But kept control. Sometimes iam ashamed for my edging. Urges come sometimes I think urges this time are more like mentally not physically that much.
  2. @

DAY 5 Ha iam happy to complete the 5th day. Congratulations again. For the past two days I started to wake up a bit more early with a fixed time. Now iam getting more time to do my personal study stuffs. Iam not very good at interactions and maintaining a good posture in social gatherings...
  3. @

DAY 4 The previous efforts to change us from where we were will not be in vain if u maintain it without going back from where you stand now. Now I feel exactly like the relapse day but I got that feeling in my 12th day, now feel it early. I need to make peace with what I feel now. I must...
  4. @

DAY 3 Today Morning i felt like the 10th or 11th day of previous streak. I could feel the energy in me. Iam not having a peace mind now. My mind is wandering for something interesting. But when I read improvement books or write something I feel peace, happiness. It seems like iam doing...
  5. @

DAY 2 Iam grateful that i didn't edge today. I feel some energy in me sometimes iam not able to make peace with it. Had a slight headache. May be because of lack of discipline in my life. I have to follow a good routine. I hope it helps. For some days before I tried that and I could feel the...
  6. @

LOVE SOCIALIZE ADDICTION

What's missing in my life as an Addict? Socializing, Never gone to talk to a girl. No girlfriend or female friends. Fear of what they think striked me backwards from every action i felt challenging. These may be mere or easy to all others but not for me. And I think iam trapped and feel...
  7. @

DAY 1 I thought first day after the relapse may be easy. But it's not. Beginning is quite dangerous. Its easy to fail in the first day because it's the first day, there's 0 days to loose in first day. And this first day may reapeat entire week trapping us again and again. It happened to me or...
  8. @

Thanks a lot. Iam looking forward to do it. Iam grateful for your support. Let's do this .
  9. @

Iam sad and full of resentments today. I failed myself. How many times you failed? Me, countless including this time. In this 12th day or after this 12th day I failed. The no fap streak is resetted now. But this time I didn't edge that much in the streak. I felt more energy than previous...
  10. @

101 days without PMO

Congratulations. KEEP WINNING
  11. @

It's not the triggers. But sometimes a strong urge or feeling to do gap arises. I feel a strong energy to fap. I feel like if I didn't iam blocking some energy. But this feelings are leading me to edge {take a peek}. It happened two times.
  12. @

It's my 12th day. Strong urge eventually i edged. Sometimes iam not able to resist it. This type of urge is forcing me to edge. Some how I escaped from resetting the journey. Help me if you have anything in your mind.
  13. @

I had a strong urge and i edged. Iam doing it again wrong I want to correct me. I want to win this. Iam not gonna leave no fap. Urge is in me. Iam controlling it. Oh My Master help me to get along the right path.
  14. @

Hi all. Iam on my 11th day. Iam extremely happy for this day. Long story short, i think iam feeling a lot better than days with PMO. NOW I feel like I have more energy embedded in me. Iam more interested to talk to another person, moreover my fear decreased or iam able to take necessary steps to...
  15. @

Iam on my 10th day. Hurray! How ever i edged one time after 6 days, took action for edging in some days but i didn't edge. I quit my thoughts then. Thanks to all of you. Keep supporting me. I can support you guys as well. There are some more changes both positive and negative. I will share...