Recent content by Pra

1. Pra

New thread, new rules

Adios.
  2. Pra

New thread, new rules

Thanks. That's true about the chaser effect. I was enjoying the high libido in some ways, but it was also making it hard to concentrate on things that needed to be done! I basically always do just keep going without any kind of MO for as long as I can. When I'm on a streak it seems like a...
  3. Pra

New thread, new rules

Seems like I forgot about the "more soon" lol. Anyway, unfortunately I reset today. And with chat. So I'll have to waste a bit of money I guess.. On the bright side it was my best streak for a while. About 22 days I think. The past few days my libido was very high, and I wasn't having any wet...
  4. Pra

New thread, new rules

Okay I messed up today, mainly with chat. This time, I've decided that if I go to a chat room again, I have to buy something stupid! Like a crap children's toy or something. I can ill afford to waste money like that. Anyway, haven't got time right now so more soon.
  5. Pra

New thread, new rules

I had a few rules in mind when I started this thread. But today I woke up and realised something about my identity. This better, more positive identity (no matter what happens) makes those rules kind of unnecessary. But I need to keep reminding myself of this identity for the time being. What...
  6. Pra

New thread, new rules

Another slip but whatever. F this addiction.
  7. Pra

New thread, new rules

Yeah I had a chat reset today at Day Seven. Not doing terrible lately but I still tend to have a reset after 1-3 weeks. Usually chat and/or P-subs rather than P. I'm not into being negative about resets or "constructive" criticism that isn't very constructive or whatever. Anger was probably a...
  8. Pra

The New Year Starts Now!

Thanks, yeah Quitzilla is a handy way to do it. My reboot is going fairly well. A 22-day streak ended the other day but I'm back on track. I'm pushing forward on something in my life which stresses me out, that probably explains the last reset to an extent.
  9. Pra

The New Year Starts Now!

10. Pra

The New Year Starts Now!

Injuries from inactivity, injuries from sport / exercise / messing around, repetitive strain injuries.. all these things are conmon, either alone or in combination. But thanks for your input! So today I've been fine in terms of aches and pains.. but got pretty stressed about something, and...
  11. Pra

The New Year Starts Now!

What you're saying probably applies to a lot of people, but in my case I think my aches and pains come from a combination of old sporting injuries, repetitive strain injuries from physical work, and perhaps an inherited tendency to get these pains (possibly just from being overly sensitive to...
  12. Pra

The New Year Starts Now!

Been a while since I've updated. Still clean. I've been using the Quitzilla app, which is a nice way of counting days and giving you a bit of motivation to reach the next milestone. And no, I'm not being paid to advertise it lol. I'm using the free version, I think there's a subscription version...
  13. Pra

I left

I recently discovered the Quitzilla app. It's a handy way to keep track of days and shows how close you are to the next target: I'm 50.4% towards a month clean at the moment, for example.
  14. Pra

New Journal

Bad friends are worse than enemies. I wonder was he always a bit toxic too. Some people can be nice one minute and then horrible the next. It would be better if they were just horrible the whole time so you'd know to avoid them. Lately I've been thinking that it's good to have an "identity" of...
  15. Pra

New Journal

Friend issues are tough. I once realised that most of my close friends were on the toxic side, especially one guy who seemed to become the leader of the group for some reason! Had to avoid the entire group in the end.