Recent content by Crysler

1. Crysler

💪 Just do it!) #nofap

Hey! I've had some few sucessfull streaks, but paused all that sh*t. Cuz I'm near Ukraine and you know what's happening here. Many other troubles to deal with.
  2. Crysler

💪 Just do it!) #nofap

Day 10 here.
  3. Crysler

💪 Just do it!) #nofap

Day 8 here.
  4. Crysler

💪 Just do it!) #nofap

Day 5 here. To give up is not an option, it is not a choice, it is not a manifestation of willpower. But, to be honest ... sometimes it's so hard to stay strong, especially when you fail streaks or think there's not enough effect :confused:
  5. Crysler

💪 Just do it!) #nofap

In order to not be afraid of a women, you gotta find one girl that will understand you and not gonna judge you when you loose your erection. More of that, she will help you to get it back or will wait untill you will restore erection.
  6. Crysler

💪 Just do it!) #nofap

Day 1 here.
  7. Crysler

💪 Just do it!) #nofap

I've relapsed, BUT not on purpose. I was edging, and I guess my penis sensivity is recovered enough to get me ejaculate while edging. (I was not masturbating in a usual way, just a little slow edging with lub - that's it). Goddamn. p.s. But I'm not that sad about it, cuz it's not about...
  8. Crysler

💪 Just do it!) #nofap

Day 11 here.
  9. Crysler

💪 Just do it!) #nofap

Day 10 here.
  10. Crysler

💪 Just do it!) #nofap

Day 9 here. So, in order to restore sensivity, there are plenty of things that can be done. And the main thing is, of course, abstinense from masturbation. But don't confuse it with ejaculation. Cuz abstinense from masturbation is not equal to abstinense from ejaculation. The second thing can...
  11. Crysler

💪 Just do it!) #nofap

Day 8 here. Had urges yesterday and the chaser effect almost got me. But now I have one rule: if I decide to relapse, I must first come here and write a comment about it, and only after that - I can relapse. This helps.
  12. Crysler

Journal of an Addict Who's Trying to be a Focused Artist

Yooo!!! I'm too on day 8. Kepp going, mate 💪
  13. Crysler

💪 Just do it!) #nofap

Day 7 here. Had sex with a girl, still not a problem to stay hard, but it's a problem to finish without hand. Staying strong.
  14. Crysler

💪 Just do it!) #nofap

Day 5 here. Well, things goes good for now. But first week is always easy.
  15. Crysler

Journal of an Addict Who's Trying to be a Focused Artist

I'm on day 5 currently, let's do it together bro 💪 Keep it up!