Recent content by Concretesoup

1. C

Small step to the moon

Day 26 - 30 - Recap (30 Days) Day 26 and 30 - I relapsed. Day 27 - 29 - manage to be clean What was actually happened? - I recently had a quite busy schedule with a lot of work coming in. but when I've completed the work, I was tired but I was still aimlessly browsing without going to bed...
  2. C

Small step to the moon

Day 25 I went out with my gf today, so spending time with her driving around city kept me far from my pc. So no pmo today, just some triggers hit during the day but yeah, took a deep breath, and let it go.. :cool:
  3. C

Small step to the moon

Thank you for the comment brother..appreciate it..I've done that before, starting back to zero after a relapse, then I went for therapy session and I learned that a relapse doesn't erase all your hardwork...it does reverse your few days work back, but by looking at how many days you relapse in a...
  4. C

Small step to the moon

Day 23-24 Hi, its C here...I actually missed one day haha..been busy sometime...but keeping myself clean without Mr P. I just finish my work and its 10pm already, so its time for cold shower and sleep!! haha... No Mr PMO for today. Pity him haha..starving him to death yeahh. But I still feel...
  5. C

Small step to the moon

Thank you for your words brother(y)(y)(y)...I know its hard to stay on this path...but I'd rather quit this for good than becoming slave to my addiction. Same goes to you brother, kudos for trying to get out of this hell hole forever. There will always be relapse aka set back for many times...
  6. C

Small step to the moon

Day 22 Hi...its Mr. C here...How was it yesterday? Mr. PMO - nope, not a peek! are you sure you don't want a peek?? HAHA I'm sorry bro, you done so much damage to us. Please leave.. Mr. MO - its ok C, let me stay! No bro, I need to do the retention...you can walk with Mr. PMO if you wish. Ms...
  7. C

Small step to the moon

Thank you very much brother for the suggestion 👍👍👍 I really appreciate that. I've heard and watched some rebooting vids on not to react to urges. Thank you for the reminder, I am now slowly trying to understand how these all mechanism works with not reacting to urges and try to learn to surf the...
  8. C

Small step to the moon

Thank you very much brother for your inspiration! Let's keep on walking this path. I know I'll relapse many times before I could make it out of this hell hole but as winston churchill used to say "if you're going through hell, keep going" 🤘
  9. C

Small step to the moon

Day 21 PMO - yes what were the Triggers? - I went to sleep late for 2 days because I watched tournaments so I didn't get enough sleep. Sleep deprivation caused me to feel tired in the morning and lose focus the whole day. So I started aimlessly browsing and BOOM!! RELAPSED! It's crazy fast...
  10. C

Small step to the moon

Day 20 PMO - nope, not a peek brother...yeahhh survived another day!! 👼👼👼 MO - nope Morning wood - still sluggish..keep on going Triggers - some triggers from during my walk outside. Urges - getting some urges today...but keep it down Motivation - getting less motivation today. Procrastination...
  11. C

Small step to the moon

Day 19 PMO - nope, not a peek brother...yeahhh survived another day!! 👼👼👼 MO - nope, P was not fed today haha...Get Lost!! Morning wood - experienced some for like 15 - 20 minutes but still sluggish.. Triggers - some triggers from ads in Instagram and FB but I avoid surfing it for so long. PFC...
  12. C

Small step to the moon

Thank you very much brother...really appreciate it...I just try to busy myself with my job and if the urges come, I try to surf it for some time, but if it gets bigger and some voice in my head tell me "that's it bro", I'll go for cold shower and if it doesn't work, I'll just leave my pc, take...
  13. C

Small step to the moon

Day 18 PMO - no, yeahhh survived another day!! MO - no morning wood - yeah even though still sluggish triggers - some triggers but I avoid surfing it for so long. urges - getting less urges today motivation - getting more than before. concentration - a little bit disturbed with games ahaha...
  14. C

Small step to the moon

Day 17 PMO - no, yeahhh!! MO - no morning wood - yeah triggers - so little today urges - less motivation - getting more than before, I contacted a lot of people today to complete my work. concentration - a little bit disturbed with games ahaha shortness of breath - getting better. This will...
  15. C

Small step to the moon

Day 16 PMO - nope, survived today!! MO - nope triggers - yes but manageable urges - small urges throughout the day motivation - quite strong today, I manage to complete many tasks today. concentration - quite strong, focus in completing the tasks today. shortness of breath - reduce, its...