Recent content by Dudewithaproblem

1. Dudewithaproblem

Dude Reboot

I'm back and on day 47! I disappeared from Reboot Nation for a while because I felt unmotivated to post. I kept slipping and was having trouble recommitting to my reboot, but I got there after a few weeks. I somehow got out of my low motivation rut. I kept re-reading YBOP over and over, and...
  2. Dudewithaproblem

Dude Reboot

I feel very unmotivated to do anything. My workout took about 2.5h today, when it should only take an hour.
  3. Dudewithaproblem

Dude Reboot

Day 7. MO twice today. Finding it hard to stop that again. But no P.
  4. Dudewithaproblem

Dude Reboot

Thanks for you insights guys. It helps reading about other guys' experiences. 🙏
  5. Dudewithaproblem

Dude Reboot

I agree, hard mode seems like it would get the best results. I certainly get better quality arousal and feel more motivated when I'm completely free of all artificial stimulation. Thanks for the encouragement! You can do this! 120 days is awesome! How was it?
  6. Dudewithaproblem

Dude Reboot

Day 5 Kind of struggling to stay off P & M. It has been hard to keep from M*ing. I don't know why I feel the need to do this. Short term pleasure over long term fulfillment 🤷‍♂️.
  7. Dudewithaproblem

Dude Reboot

Day 4 Introducing a weekly check-in. I'm going to start doing a weekly summary post to summarise how my week went. I think doing this will give me a miniature finish line to aim for during the week, in addition to the far-off 90 day goal. I also think it will be helpful to review the week and...
  8. Dudewithaproblem

Dude Reboot

Day 3 Calendar I got an app called check calendar that's just a simple calendar you can check off. You can create multiple calendars to track different things. I have one for P* and one for M*. I thought seeing it on a screen would help visualise my progress 🤷‍♂️
  9. Dudewithaproblem

Dude Reboot

Day 2 Productive! I put my phone on 'do not disturb' for 3 hours. It was great. I trained, cooked, got some steps in, then did some research and work on organising my finances. Now I'm taking the afternoon off to relax and reward myself for that productivity!
  10. Dudewithaproblem

Dude Reboot

Day 1 Chaser effect? I still feel horny. Maybe all progress was not lost. Anyhow, I'd still like to go a full 90 days without P* or M* to see what happens. I think the result will be spectacular if I can do it. Not just for sexual matters but for motivation and fulfillment too.
  11. Dudewithaproblem

Dude Reboot

I'm so grateful for your support, Phineas. Thank you brother.
  12. Dudewithaproblem

Dude Reboot

Ugh. Guys, I've been bingeing badly the past few days. I just decided to give up at some stage... I got some bad news the other day and I think that weakened my resolve. Worst news I've had in a long while. I've been stressing about it since. I had been doing really well. Clear results were...
  13. Dudewithaproblem

Dude Reboot

Day 39 - still going. I have lost 2kg this week - water weight going from free eating to reduced calories.
  14. Dudewithaproblem

Dude Reboot

Day 38 - reboot still going strong
  15. Dudewithaproblem

Dude Reboot

Day 35 - back at it. Therapist appointment. I'm seeing my therapist today, after about 2 months. This was scheduled at the last session, not a kneejerk to my binges a few days ago. I've started off my new diet with a protein + fiber rich pancake. It was pretty tasty and very filling. I'll aim...