Recent content by Reboot Warrior

1. R

Getting free

Yeah that's how it is¡¡ . As i said use it as a reminder when the urges come I know it's going to be so helpful on those difficult moments.
  2. R

Getting free

Come on you can do this ¡¡ , thats the cycle that PMO makes on you . I hope this image can be helpful to you Bro. When the urges come again this may be a reminder to tell yourself that voice in your brain who tells you that you need it , it's lying to you and will make you fill ashamed and...
  3. R

On My Way to Mordor ( Camino a Mordor)

Today I'm starting again my journey with the help of God. My today's goals are to being recovering my focus little by little, and start the strategy again seeing PMO as it is , a trap, not something that I'm sacrificing because it gives me nothing so there is nothing to lose and everything to win.
  4. R

Thanks Bro¡¡ you're damn right¡¡ I dont want to run back to the Shire I'm going to climb that mountain no matter how much it takes to do it.
  5. R

There have past a lot of time i don't write , its being a hard time, I did 1 week without PMO but i failed again , i dont want to punished myself or something like that but i feel a little bit bad for this chaser time that I'm having , i know its all the dopamine effects what is giving all of...
  6. R

Day 3. Looking forward and recovering my strength.

Day 3. Looking forward and recovering my strength.
  7. R

Day 3. It's helping me so much to listen relaxing music before i go to bed in order to reduce anxiety and clear my mind from the little monster thoughts about needing P before I sleep , of course to pray, do mi workout and read the easy peasy method book during the day is an essential part of my...
  8. R

Starting day 2 I don't want to be counting my days like I'm giving up something but i think for the first days its going to be helpful in order to battle the chaser effect. I'm feeling better, yesterday I have a talk with a friend that i really appreciate, had my workout and did my prayers ...
  9. R

Anxious thing

Hi stay strong and yeah the anxiety is normal on the first days and what I recommend you to do in order to feel a little bit better on my humble opinion is to do something like a simple walk or some kind of exercise also you can have some meditation and think about your strategies or the...
  10. R

Starting Day 1. I want to do my best, God is always giving me the oportunity to grow and be free...

Starting Day 1. I want to do my best, God is always giving me the oportunity to grow and be free of this trap.
  11. R

English Hi I'm here trying to reboot from this addiction , I started on this when I was I think 14 years old at the first time everything was new and i didn't realize this was going to be a so long long path to anxiety, depression, and other difficulties on my life on this path of reboot, in...