Recent content by New_Rebooter

1. N

Venous Leak

I'm shit scared of being hooked on ed pills. I hope I can recover to a point where I don't have to worry about ed and taking pills. I just want to be normal thats all
  2. N

Venous Leak

How long it took you to fully recover from ed and are you still on meds ?
  3. N

Venous Leak

I was between 14 to 16 years old when I started PMO and You can call your self a lucky one, This experience has been really really traumatic for me, 2 months from now because of the things I was going through I failed my entire semester I was unable to study for exams slept whole days to avoid...
  4. N

Venous Leak

These are all the symptoms of a flatline You can read my thread if you wanna look at types of symptoms I faced They usually start to go away after like 60 days I have been PMO free for more than 100 days and symptoms still come and go mostly no labido and brain fog
  5. N

Venous Leak

Thread 'My weird case' https://forum.rebootnation.org/index.php?threads/22264/ I would also suggest you to read this thread he was also diagnosed with venous leakage but it was a misdiagnosed as he fully recovered without any medication what so ever There was 1 more thread that I read here on...
  6. N

Venous Leak

Hi man I have read your thread and I understand what you are trying to say and I agree with you on this and I must tell you Venous leakage is easily misdiagnosed with PIED or Psychological ED Part 1: Part 2: Here are two of the links that might help you understand the issue I myself was...
  7. N

Premature ejaculating

I really like your answers, you are helping alot of guys on the forum which is really great, you answers are really realistic and straight to the point Alot of us on this forum we are guilty of seeing everything as a problem even if it's not ( I think it comes with the guilt that we have broken...
  8. N

My journey to becoming a Better Me

Also I changed the thread title from " Need Help im Panicking out" to "My journey to becoming a better me" old title was just so negative.
  9. N

Update: It's 93 days PMO free Hardmode without any orgasms didn't relapsed, didn't looked at the P although I did ejaculated 1 time during sleeping without any weird dream or I guess I just don't remember it lol. Semen leakage is gone thankfully Anxiety and depression is undercontrol not fully...
  10. N

It’s possible to get better

So Glad to hear about your success I wish you nothing but peace, happiness and success It is your success but you have no idea how much motivation and hope it gives me for my future. Hope to recover soon
  11. N

2 yrs of recovery still facing problem

Yes it takes time for our brain to settle back but yes you will get your labido and erection back Just be relax and try to be happy 😊 you and us all we will get better
  12. N

I am new and need help to reboot

I have not reached 100 days yet but during my time there were some days where I was able to get an Erection by just the thought of sex and I was able to maintain it for sometime and there were also some days where I couldn't even by stimulation. We can never say we will get better after 100...
  13. N

If you have never been in an flatline than you're really lucky man and don't wish it upon yourself it's not just the loss of labido its much more than that it makes you feel like less of man or broken it gives depression and hopelessness and most of the time during flatline you just feel like...
  14. N

2 yrs of recovery still facing problem

According what I have read on the Internet is that antidepressants do effect labido and erection Have tried talking to your doctor about your situation?
  15. N

I am new and need help to reboot

I 100% get what you're trying to say I am also a really anxious person and the only way to get rid of that anxiety is to feel that you will get through this and it will work 💪stay strong. I haven't fully recovered yet but I know I'm on my way to recovery you can watch my thread it may help you...