Recent content by Puckpuck

1. P

Important ED question

I’m a 21 M who plays hockey and attends the gym. Perfect bloodwork including tests. I’m not addicted to MO anymore and haven’t done it more than 5 times in all of 2022. Sometimes I can’t get it up with my gf if 1.5 yrs even tho we only have sex and I don’t MO. yet, I still get no MW/NW. how do I...
  2. P

Confused and need help

I’m a 21 M who plays hockey and attends the gym. Perfect bloodwork including tests. I’m not addicted to MO anymore and haven’t done it more than 5 times in all of 2022. Sometimes I can’t get it up with my gf if 1.5 yrs even tho we only have sex and I don’t MO. yet, I still get no MW/NW. how do I...
  3. P

Help

I’ve had PIED for 6 years. I’m 21 when I was 16 my erections and flaccid size got smaller and I wouldn’t get morning wood. I always thought my penis shrunk from the excessive masturbation. Now I realize it was probably ED. I guess I’m done. Last year I made it to 68 days and girth came back but...
  4. P

My penis shrunk

I’ve had PIED for 6 years. I’m 21 when I was 16 my erections and flaccid size got smaller and I wouldn’t get morning wood. I always thought my penis shrunk from the excessive masturbation. Now I realize it was probably ED. I guess I’m done. Last year I made it to 68 days and girth came back but...