1. ADFECTATIO

Road to freedom

Hold the line! :)
  2. ADFECTATIO

Learning to treat myself well

Reboot: 1 d Deep Work: 3.5 h
  3. ADFECTATIO

Road to freedom

How is your "careful use of social media" streak going? Shall we both start at 0 again?
  4. ADFECTATIO

Road to freedom

Allright cookie - back to business! 20 weeks is a huge number! You got this
  5. ADFECTATIO

Road to freedom

I was travelling back home and read your text on the train. Man - I had such a big smile on my face. I am happy for you! Sounds like a really good time you had with that girl. Congratulations on your rebooting progress.
  6. ADFECTATIO

Road to freedom

Hei cookie, its great to hear you enjoying your time with the girl. Don't be too hard or overthinking with what to try or not - the best tip I can give you is to just be relaxed about what happens or does not happen. Just enjoy the intimacy. And its great to hear you communicating well with the...
  7. ADFECTATIO

Road to freedom

Good that you recognized your tiredness and gave yourself the needed rest! Thats a big success in the reboot. Just take it one step at a time and enjoy your evening with the girl. Thank you so much for your support and being a role model in this forum.
  8. ADFECTATIO

Road to freedom

Good thinking! You got this - this little risky slip is a good reminder to renew your focus and it is actually a good thing that keeps you sharp. Are the mornings your problematic time? Maybe you can work on a morning routine, that gets you going and out of bed without phone or anything...
  9. ADFECTATIO

Road to freedom

How is it going?
  10. ADFECTATIO

Road to freedom

You got it. Just today! Maybe journaling in a dialog between your emotional and rational self can help to deal with the emotions. Will write more on another occasion - but be sure: I will keep you accountable ;) Easy peasy - you have finished so many days - you will also get this one more done!
  11. ADFECTATIO

Road to freedom

Man those are some wise words! I see you have made up a good mind for the rest of the day. But I also see your evening with the phone games a bit critically. You said you enjoyed it and that you had control over it. But this morning you woke up super tired and MOed... That does not sound very...
  12. ADFECTATIO

Road to freedom

Yeah cookiemonster! I love that spirit - and it's not that we are missing out on anything when we don't engage in socialmedia or any games. We regain our lifes and instead of leveling up in a game, you level up in your life! Congrats to your 120 day streak on no p!
  13. ADFECTATIO

Road to freedom

Damn cookie! Thats a very dangerous thing - think about what alternatives you could have done, when you couldn't sleep. Maybe reading a nice book, nothing hard to understand but a great story, or listening to an nice album or an podcast... Sth without much light involved. Especially screen...
  14. ADFECTATIO

Road to freedom

Yeah! Congratulations to your special time with the girl! Awesome to hear. And I like that you are in on the social media thing - and woah you are setting up a good pace! I watched 10 min YT in the evening, controlled with a time, because I didn't want to go cold turkey. What do you mean with...
  15. ADFECTATIO

Road to freedom

Yes, for the start just posting our streaks in our threads and ckecking in on each other. I will start not using YT and Videos today as well (max 20 min to compensate for the autopilot).