Recent content by garagon0225

1. G

My life starts now!

I am still here fighting the good fight. I just needed to get this feeling off my chest. Right now I am home alone and I know these are the hardest times for me. I do not want to mess up again so that’s why I am here just venting and putting my focus on something positive. Today is day 5 min f...
  2. G

My life starts now!

Day 1 I let myself down, I let myself lose against my urges and it sucks cause I though my I could be stronger. But I realize more now that this problem is real and that realization can help me down the road to understand those urges. I am trying to not beat myself up cause I know I have the...
  3. G

My life starts now!

Day 31 It has been one hell of a ride. I felt like there have been so many lows and not many highs. There are days where I get the feeling like fuck it and my mind tells me that I messed up everything in my life from my marriage to my self worth. But I have had glimpses of where I want to be...
  4. G

New Beginning

Hey brother I know what your are going through and how difficult it is. I have bad some really bad days fighting those same feeling, but I have to almost literally slap myself out of it and what helps me is remembering that feeling of disgust and regret. Although it is easier said then done, we...
  5. G

My life starts now!

It has been a few days since I have posted here, but I have not forgot about this. I am happy to say that I have reached day 25! While I didn't think I could get here, pervious 14 day steak. I know the hurt I have caused and throwing my relationship away has been my motivation for change. It has...
  6. G

My life starts now!

I am trying my best everyday and the struggle of the last few days has been very real. But I’m hanging on, pushing myself, and trying to do this for me. Because like people say, and though it may said cliche, I have to take care of myself before I can take care of anybody else. Thank you for you...
  7. G

New Beginning

It’s good to hear from you brother! I’m happy to you see that you hit the big mile stone of 30+ days. Use this busy time in your life to push you forward and to help focus your energy and mind on the things that really matter. Take time to appreciate the positive of each new day, and remind...
  8. G

My life starts now!

Last night was tough to say the least, I couldn't sleep my head was running at a thousand mile per hour. And all I could think about was going back to my old ways, calming my self down the only way I thought could work, but I can stay I did not fall back into the habit. The thoughts being alone...
  9. G

My life starts now!

DAY 14!!! I have been away for a few days, it is not that I forgot about this forum, but I wanted to make it to day 14 which tied my first streak since coming here. I wanted to find ways to get through each day since everyone is a battle. It hasn't been easy and I have been struggling the last...
  10. G

New Beginning

@Donewiththis Hello there my friend I just wanted to check with you and see how the last couple of days have been going for you. I know these days probably haven't been easy, and personally it's been an up hill battle. But we have to hang on, and keep fighting everyday. If you need anything do...
  11. G

My life starts now!

I’m here trying to remind myself of the why and to stay focused on what really matters. I just feel lost and alone, I know I have the support from my family the hope that I will be a better person, and get myself to where I want to be, but the hardest part is knowing the pain I have caused and...
  12. G

My life starts now!

Day 5 It’s been 5 day since I messed up any chance and hope of fixing my marriage. I don’t even know where to start, how can someone hurt the people they love, why is that when we have a problem we don’t see the damage we are doing to both yourselves and them. Especially the people in our life...
  13. G

New Beginning

Hang in there, she is understanding and she wants to help but she also needs time to understand. It will take time and just remember you are doing this not only for yourself but her too. Very day will be a battle but we continue to fight for those round us. Keep up the good work my friend
  14. G

My life starts now!

@Donewiththis thank you for your support and making still believe that we can still become better and the person we truly want to be and need to be for the people in our life. I have failed but I have not given up.
  15. G

New Beginning

Congrats this is a big step in the right direction, use this victory and hold on to it push you forward! Hold on and remind yourself of the why when you are feel like things are getting difficult. No victory is too small and with each one we become more of the person we want to be. Here for you...