Recent content by DmdsDmt

1. D

PMO destroyed my willpower and vitality. Journal of my journey to 90 days and beyond without this nasty shit

DAY 2 no pmo DAY 5 no weed DAY 6 no alcohol Hey guys, coming up with a quick update. Today i went to a park close by and stayed with my thoughts and feelings. No music, nothing to distract me. I felt intense depression and guilt thinking about my ex. But i stayed in those feeling and didn't get...
  2. D

PMO destroyed my willpower and vitality. Journal of my journey to 90 days and beyond without this nasty shit

DAY 1 no PMO DAY 4 no weed DAY 5 no alcohol Hey guys, unfortunately i relapsed yesterday on pmo, but i got back at it quick. I've been studying more about why im getting triggered like this and found some great resources by Richard Grannon. On that channel he's talking about emotional...
  3. D

Hey man, thank you for worrying about me. I really appreciate it! But its fine, every time i get those thoughts, i never believe them. I would never actually kill myself. I never went further than the thought and never will. I know all this noise in my head is just the harsh inner critic that...
  4. D

DAY 0 no PMO DAY 2 no weed DAY 3 no alcohol Hey guys, im back on the forum. Ive been out of it for a couple of days. Also ive been on and off pmo, trying to figure out stuff about how to stop the inner critic that tells me im a loser and keeps me down everytime i try to do something. I found...
  5. D

DAY 13 Hey guys. A small update. Im not doing very good atm. Will vent here a bit to maybe see more clear whats going on. Yesterday i went with some friends to visit another city and watch a movie at a theater there. Thing is that we've been planning it for a while now. I wasn't that excited...
  6. D

Today was actually a pretty good day, had a lot of fun outside with all kinds of people. Honestly i dont understand why i was drinking and smoking so much. Its really fun to just do sports and chill with people in the sun while sober. Will do that again tomorrow probabily. It really helps to...
  7. D

DAY 11 Yesterday i did a workout and went to play bball. Then got home, took a shower and left to a park close to chill. On my way to the park i saw some school colleagues that were drinking at a terrace. I stayed there with them and drank a bunch of beer and smoked a lot of cigarettes cause...
  8. D

Okay, i spent my whole morning watching videous on reddit. I wont spend time on my phone anymore today. Going to workout and maybe play some basketball today
  9. D

DAY 10 Ive been doing good these days. Been spending a lot of time outside. Yesterday i was chilling in the park next to me and i saw a guy ive been playing basketball with before. I helped him out with smth and he said he has a joint and we can smoke. I told him im trying to quit, but then i...
  10. D

Road to freedom

Congrats on 104 days clean man!! Thats insane🔥🔥 Also i totally understand you when it comes to the apps. I went through the exact same thing and it can feel very frustrating. Truth is that if you don't pay for that app, you wont get many matches cause your profile won't be pushed further. That...
  11. D

Came back from the lake and ive dodged a lot of weed and drinks. I still drank a bit just for the taste but i was not even enjoying it and didn't even get tipsy. I honestly liked my sober state. My friends had weed but i dodged it every time. I didn't even want a single puff so this is a win...
  12. D

DAY 7 The interview went great and im very happy about it. Slept very badly last night because of the adrenaline, but thank God it went well. Today i will eat a nice meal to celebrate and go to a lake with a friend. I must still stay the course cause these are the moments im getting cocky and...
  13. D

DAY 6 Ive been doing very well these days. Been hanging out with friends without smoking or drinking and i must say it is very nice. I feel way more clear in my thoughts and also my mood has been up for a while now. Today I woke up and did a 10 minutes meditation session and it really cleared...
  14. D

Road to freedom

Congrats man!! This is really good news and im very happy for you!💪🔥🔥
  15. D

DAY 4 Ive been better. I was feeling very lonely but last night i was talking through discord to a girl i met at an event a while back and it made me feel way better. I wasn't trying to pull some weird game on her or smth like that. I was just open and had no expectations and it charged me with...