Recent content by Italian

1. Italian

Thanks Elon

So finally I got some time with with my wife this weekend. One month and 16 days without P. We had sex, but it PE kicked again. What a disappointment. I hope that things get better. I'm alone again at home. Have to control myself.
  2. Italian

Thanks Elon

It's that time of the day again. My wife just left for work and I'm here writing and reading. It's been one month and four days. Today I'm feeling anxious with some headache. Besides PA, everything is fine, so there's no evident reason to be anxious. Maybe my brain playing tricks on me? Let's...
  3. Italian

Thanks Elon

Hi @joepanic . They are eight and six. They are really smart kids. The oldest asked me some time ago why I was so grumpy and didn't smile as I use to. Well.. we all know the answer. And this covid scenario, home-office, etc just made it the perfect storm. Now it's been one month and three days...
  4. Italian

Thanks Elon

Well, it's been one month now. I'm sleeping better. It feels good. The bad part is that I feel like a teenager. Been fantasizing about my wife, but no treat for me. After we had kids, it's rare to have moments together. My parents are in town. But she is having a tough time. Too much stress at...
  5. Italian

Thanks Elon

This may sound stupid, but I found about Reboot because of Elon Musk! He gave a speech about being productive, to stay away from P, alcohol, stay healthy, etc. The part of "stay away from P" stuck on me for a few days. After that, watching some podcast that I like, they were talking about...