Recent content by Anotheronehere

1. A

I want to live.

It has also happened to me with my doubts about sexuality, going down the street and sexualizing a girl that I see differently, to know if the probability would exist. I guess it's never wrong to the point where that person finds out, you don't hurt her, but on the contrary, some feeling moves...
  2. A

I want to live.

Proud of you!
  3. A

23 years, ED

Day 20 Today I walked all morning looking for a printing press, a long walk, and I finished a university project. In the afternoon, to go to the pool I waxed my body and had a fairly instant erection without any forced erotic thoughts. It seems like a good sign, it was hard not M, still...
  4. A

Taking the High Road

Hey! I was operated on for a short frenul during the pandemic and it will surely give you more security, less fear of not enjoying yourself. It's a super easy curing process :)
  5. A

23 years, ED

Thank you very much! Nice pic of Venom :)
  6. A

23 years, ED

Day 18. After 3 perfect days without any encouragement, without the need to look for it, I saw a nude on twitter and glanced at the profile for a few seconds. I didn't see P, but I did see a nude. I find myself excited and more interested in the real ones (although it won't happen for months)...
  7. A

23 years, ED

Day 14. I had a mistake, I had a nude in the mobile gallery for months, I saw it. I have deleted it along with the rest of the junk memory and nothing else has happened. I've missed the M, but we're still in hard mode. I think that having seen it without looking for it and not having used it at...
  8. A

23 years, ED

Thank you! I mean since I haven't had sex, I'm twice as worried about not having ED. I don't know to what extent I make it worse with worry and autosuggestion
  9. A

23 years, ED

Day 13 without P, M and O. I don't know if my reboot is good, but I still don't have any abstinence of P. Instead I almost had a wet dream, and I got an erection talking to that person, even though I haven't talked to him for 1 week. Time passes very slowly, especially when you are a virgin...
  10. A

23 years, ED

Many thanks. My abstinence seems to be mild, yes, but ED will always seem serious to me :S In these 90 days I intend to read more and focus on recovering two topics and start my studies with more motivation. After my medication, which runs out in 90-100 days, I return to sports and a diet to...
  11. A

23 years, ED

(reupload in english) Hello, I am a 23-year-old boy who has consumed erotic content since he was 12 years old and it seems that I have erectile dysfunction, but I am really a virgin due to doubts about my sexual orientation and being an introvert. I consider myself bisexual but sexually gay. I...
  12. A

I want to live.

¿Creeis que es un error grave ver un torso en bañador en IG? (Estando yo en modo duro, sin M ni O) Y verlo con interes no sexual
  13. A

23 Años

Hola soy un chico de 23 años que ha consumido contenido erótico desde los 12 años y parece que tengo disfucion erectil, pero realmente soy virgen debido también a dudas sobre mi orientación sexual y ser introvertido. Me consdiero bisexual pero sexualmente gay. Realmente he sido adicto a modelos...
  14. A

I want to live.

Hi Tay, nice to meet you. I am another bisexual who begins my reboot today, and I have your same doubts about the cycles between heterosexuality - homosexuality. If you want to talk to me, you shouldn't have a problem.