Recent content by Jinx2109

1. Jinx2109

Ages 16 to 26 - A Journey of Addiction and Spiritual Change

November 8th, 2021 There's all this advice on how to be a great woman. How to find yourself. You don't find yourself, you create yourself! You can be anyone you want. Just be yourself. I've said, "I don't believe in the stereotypes." Great women can be strong, can be harsh, can be meek, can be...
  2. Jinx2109

November 2nd, 2021 When two people who feel very strongly about something disagree; why do we feel the urge to convince them of our perspective? I think in more evolved minds its not as much about convincing the opposing party that they should have the same beliefs as you but more about making...
  3. Jinx2109

September 26th, 2021 I feel like I'm drowning, trapped in these waters that are not my own, This is not my home. Home is where freedom is. I can't do this anymore, I need out. I'm not a referee, a psychologist, or a lonely left brain I didn't know I'd need these prerequisites to be a daughter...
  4. Jinx2109

August 22nd, 2021 I didn't realize how late I was up for last nights journal or rather this mornings journal. A sleep amd my day of rest later and I'm ready to decide what changes need to be made. I just wanted to say: it's social media; it's the fast food of social interaction. Empty emotional...
  5. Jinx2109

August 22nd, 2021 I feel like I've been on an emotional roller coaster as of late. So in love. So loved. So vulnerable and seen. So scared of having my walls down. Picking a painful fight to create a reason to put them up again, a lot of self-reflection and an apology. A huge step forward in...
  6. Jinx2109

July 6th, 2021 I had a major revelation today. I spent hours reflecting and answering questions from a self-help book - walking around outside or sitting in the sun letting my thoughts evolve until I had answers to the most difficult questons. Why do I hate monotony? Why do I self-sabotage my...
  7. Jinx2109

I know I can do it. I can feel myself getting closer to success.

😂😂 my boyfriend and I really relate to this too, lol. We try to switch off sitting with our baby and doing exercises, or a hobby etc. while watching TV now.
  8. Jinx2109

Could be helpful! It was helpful for me, when I realized P was actually stealing my life away from me. When I could do literally anything else, any hobby, play video games like you said, hang with friends. Each of those moments we choose to live in and be present we choose to actually live or to...
  9. Jinx2109

June 8th, 2021 Perhaps love will find me when I meet him only halfway. In the book I'm reading it just said that security is "your sense of worth, your identity, your emotional anchorage, your self-esteem, your basic personal strength or lack of it." Knowing from another exrcise that security...
  10. Jinx2109

June 4th, 2021 Another hodge podge of ideas... I'd been getting to know a couple of guys. They both happen to look similar to the man I dreamt of almost a year ago now. But one I thought really liked me... but he has a girlfriend now. It hurt a *lot*. I felt so much chemistry with him. But that...
  11. Jinx2109

June 1st, 2021 If I could leave behind one thing in this world when I die it would be a legacy of love I hope. So my crusade for love continues... real love. I believe in this cause with all of my heart because I believe that real love is worth fighting for because of its ability to change...
  12. Jinx2109

May 28th, 2021 Trust can be broken, love can break you, and heartbreak can kill you. In my experience the only thing in this world that never dies is kindness. This is why I try to sow seeds of kindness with every interaction. This is why I believe with all my heart that a kind word should...
  13. Jinx2109

May 20th, 2021 It's been close to a year now since I've had sex and it is getting more difficult. But I have matured because its not enough to make me want to have casual sex or even to rush into a relationship. I want genuine long-term connection. I think at this point I am genuinely looking...
  14. Jinx2109

April 23rd, 2021 We are all constantly creating ourselves whether we want to or not. I don't know how many peoples brains work like this but as a small child I felt like a completely blank slate. No personality just bland. I would cherry pick character traits and ways of speaking and mannerisms...
  15. Jinx2109

This is great. In the professional realm the common advice is to 1. Identify your triggers and 2. Decide what you will do instead of using. It's hard work though like you said. Making P not an option anymore.