clearconscience's latest activity

• C
    clearconscience replied to the thread Let's do this.
    Day 8 Life is stressful. The urges to PMO are really strong but I am getting through them. If anyone is reading this, how long have you...
  • C
    Day 6 and 7 My life is so stressful right now. My brain has tried to convince me that PMOing to relieve the tension is a good idea. I'm...
  • C
    Day 5 Minimal intrusive thoughts again today but I got through them! Instead of downplaying them like I did during my least streak...
  • C
    clearconscience reacted to Ezel's post in the thread Finally, I'm doing this… with Like Like.
    Day 9, no po, no mo (monk mode).
  • C
    clearconscience reacted to Ezel's post in the thread Finally, I'm doing this… with Like Like.
    Day 8, no po, no mo (monk mode). another wet dream this morning, just one day after I had my first one on this streak. it's better this...
  • C
    Day 7, no po, no mo (monk mode). I forgot to mention yesterday that i had a wet dream the night before, which i found a bit weird, i...
  • C
    Day 4 Once again I cut out the tech today and it seems to be working so far. Generally spending less time on the internet is so far the...
  • C
    Day 3 Cutting out tech seems to be the way to go. I had a few cravings today but I found it interesting that they weren't for PMO. I...
  • C
    Day 2 Today was good. I cut out as much tech from my day as possible and it made everything so much easier. I didn't run into any...
  • C
    Thanks for the insight TryingHarder! You mentioned far more things than I considered and I have thought about these points individually...
  • C
    Day 1 I made the exact same mistakes as I did two days ago and ended up relapsing again shortly after writing my post. I feel so stupid...
  • C
    Day 1 Today was good. I had cravings later in the day but downplayed them and didn't dwell on them too much. I have good reasons to...
  • C
    Day 0 As you have probably already guessed, I relapsed today. The strongest emotion I feel is surprise. I just can't believe that I...
    • 1659766919867.png
  • C
    Day 12 No intrusive thoughts and generally not feeling too horny. Life is good!
  • C
    Day 11 (Day 2 of no MO) I have decided to stop MO for a while. Even though my most recent time - the only one since the start of my...