Recent content by abangdedek

1. A

#100DaysWithout PMO

Day-8 Awakening #100DaysWithout PMO/Masturbation and #100DaysOfCode Great day.. But, A little bit emotional this day.. Is it true that if we don't do masturbation we can get a little bit emotional? But i can handle it.. Give that energy to still learn basic R, bash and rna seq and try to...
  2. A

#100DaysWithout PMO

Thanks a lot.. Thats true i think the first three days is the most difficult maybe its because our habits to look bad things on the internet. Hopefully i can complete 100 days and continue to 365 days strike
  3. A

#100DaysWithout PMO

Day-7 Awakening #100DaysWithout PMO and #100DaysOfCode Today i dont have any urge. Becauss i woke up late and do many things. Great Do rna-seq and study to implement it.
  4. A

#100DaysWithout PMO

Day-6 Awakening #100DaysWithout PMO/Masturbation and #100DaysOfCode Today i have busy day. So there are not so much time to do bad stuff. Give that energy to learn basic R.
  5. A

#100DaysWithout PMO

Thanks a lot for your support, i will continue this journey and Fullfiling my dreams to be come better person everyday.. I will remember your word to get my Sunshine
  6. A

#100DaysWithout PMO

Day-5 Awakening #100DaysWithout PMO/Masturbation and #100DaysOfCode Remembering that i m gonna die soon.. Will give me strength to not doing PMO and Fullfiling my dreams. Give that energy to learn rna-seq.
  7. A

#100DaysWithout PMO

Day-4 #100DaysWithout PMO/Masturbation and #100DaysOfCode Still have an urge but i can handle it by just remembering i have to tweet.. Give that energy to learn deseq2
  8. A

#100DaysWithout PMO

#Day-4 #100dayswithout PMO/Masturbation and #100DaysOfCode Have an urge but i can handle it by just remembering my accountability here. I can give my sexual energy to learning meaningful, which is basic coding in R and learning RNA-seq.
  9. A

One day at a time

keep going.. in my case, this accountability system by doing journalng in here and keep tell everyone in here that we keep going let me reduce my urges and if the urges come it doesnt mean anything to me, i can tackle it more easier, maybe thats my opinion btw keep going you can do it.
  10. A

#100DaysWithout PMO

#Day-3 Feel Great without PMO. But its not too much maybe because there is anything special this day. Just normal day. I can escape from PMO because this accountability system.. and I can keep my great energy for doing or fulfilling my dreams by learn to coding for biologist
  11. A

I need to up my game.

start to think that you want to fulfill your dreams maybe will help you a lot! never have a ”empty” time, try to find something you like or build something like try to learn coding, it will help you a lot and give you new source of income!
  12. A

Day 14 reboot

keep going! i know you can do this! think that you want to fulfill your dreams!
  13. A

#100DaysWithout PMO

Thanks a Lot @tay97 for your comment. Yeah you are right I try that too, while i challange myself to have accountability from this website. It helps me a lot and this has been the second day of my journey with #100DaysWithout PMO. If it combine with good 7 hr - 9 hr sleep and have a exercise...
  14. A

#100DaysWithout PMO

Thanks a lot bro! Give our best shot
  15. A

#100DaysWithout PMO

Thanks a lot brother. Hopefully, I can see your journey too. Lets make our life become better day by day