Recent content by Crossling

1. C

My Journey

20 days in. Still no M or O, but have slipped twice when it came to P. Primarily the personal stuff my wife and I have. Though I am able to look without it progressing further than that, I am using that as an excuse to look in the first place. I have become more keenly aware of the feelings...
  2. C

My Journey

12 days in. Came across spicy Instagram photos yesterday while scrolling through. This typically would have caused me to then progress into my usual sites, etc. But it didn't. Today, however, I am feeling a very strong urge to simply look at one of the sites. I have faith in my ability to not...
  3. C

My Journey

9 days in. At least for the moment the temptation to look at or do anything sexual has almost completely dissipated. The thoughts I was having earlier in the week that were kind of like flash backs to images and videos that I have of us and friends are near non-existent. The thought pops into my...
  4. C

My Journey

8 days in. Definitely some temptation to log on and look at stuff. I was successful in avoiding that, though I did look at an image or two from my wife and I's private stuff. Getting better at pushing those cravings back. Still no self care. Find myself day dreaming from time to time about...
  5. C

Question Regarding Sexual Activity During Reboot

Good afternoon! New to the forum, just posted my initial journal entry in the 30-39 forum. Had a few questions I was hoping to get some feedback on that seemed out of place in any of the other forums. 1) With any luck I wont P&M ever again, or at the very least on extremely rare occasions...
  6. C

My Journey

Thanks for the feedback and insight, Simon. Honestly I would be totally fine needing to finish myself every time as it has allowed me to spend our sexy time focusing on my partner. Yes, it would do a lot more for my wife's self confidence if she could make me finish every time, but I have no...
  7. C

I need help badly

Do you watch it on your phone? Your computer? A tablet? Is there a way to remove any of those items from your life? Though I struggled with this one, I have considered having my wife put parental controls on my computer before as silly as it sounds. I ended up just putting the computer in storage.
  8. C

My Journey

Ugh. Where to being. I have written, erased and re-written some type of introduction to my situation probably half a dozen times now. It is difficult to provide details of the situation without feeling like I am oversharing. I suppose that is primarily because I have never been super comfortable...