Recent content by 5yrs_is_enough

1. 5

My Journey To Freedom!

DAY 33: Another PMO free day!
  2. 5

My Journey To Freedom!

DAY 32: Sorry for posting very late, I was caught up with my exams. Wrote my second paper today, hardmode is still alive in August🔥
  3. 5

My Journey To Freedom!

DAY 31: And just like that, July is officially my first month ever free of PMO🥳🎊 I know the journey ahead is a big one and it’s just starting, but I consider this a very big step to Freedom!
  4. 5

My Journey To Freedom!

Yes I am🤩 Today’s paper went well, it’s bulky and stressing course to study, quitting P helped me alot better when it comes to concentrating, and also reading and understanding without forgetting. Thank you🤝
  5. 5

My Journey To Freedom!

DAY 30: Finally, today it’s 30/90 i.e 1/3 of my target. One step down, two more big steps ahead to reach my goal. I am very grateful for the support I’m getting from you guys, we are in this together! Tomorrow I’m starting my semester Exams, have I mentioned am a year 4 Veterinary student?!
  6. 5

My Journey To Freedom!

Thank you Man! For the support🫶🏽
  7. 5

My Journey To Freedom!

DAY 29: I’m just as eager to finally celebrate🎉 what would be my first month(July) completely free of PMO. No peaking, nothing related to P or M. In 2 days time and can’t wait, I’m so excited😍😁
  8. 5

My Journey To Freedom!

DAY 28: Few days to my first month free of PMO🎉 Carrying the good trend of July into August💪🏽
  9. 5

My Journey To Freedom!

DAY 27: Another successful day of no PMO, staying strong💪🏽
  10. 5

My Journey To Freedom!

DAY 26: Done and dusted. Yep you guessed that right, July is about to be my first full month free of PMO. Surviving till June is my new secondary target, the primary one remains my first 90days🎯
  11. 5

My Journey To Freedom!

DAY 25: So i can actually spend 25 days without P or M or even peaking without dying?!😂 25 days and still strong💪🏽
  12. 5

My Journey To Freedom!

DAY 24: Slept early yesterday and forgot to post, still clean though.
  13. 5

My Journey To Freedom!

DAY 23: Free of PMO and any urges.
  14. 5

My Journey To Freedom!

DAY 22: Another day, another win for me.
  15. 5

My Journey To Freedom!

DAY 21: A new personal best record for me🎊 Road to 90 is looking as good as ever.