Recent content by Freerider

1. F

Brother in this battle - My path to freedom

Day 144 and 1.
  2. F

Day 143 and 0. I am addict, but i am recovering addict. I dont go back that shit. I am fighting again fear and unreal relief to the pain.
  3. F

Day 142 and 5. I want to live my own life and focus on the present moment and being able to love myself. if you don't know how to love yourself, it's hard to know how to love others. whenever I say I'm doing a lot of good and hard work and avoid PMO, I find myself in the wrong thoughts and...
  4. F

Day 141 and 4.
  5. F

Day 140 and 3.
  6. F

Day 138 and 1. I'm in a low mood because when the challenges grow, I fall back on old ways to manage pressure. no need to grieve too much, I will do honest reporting here and do my best in work and life.
  7. F

Day 136 and 5. Life is good, there are difficulties also. Company has difficulties where i work and do i have work in future is question. With health issues i got new medicine for headace, hope it works. Still quite hopeful. Somehow everything solve always. Just to get these addiction stuff in...
  8. F

Day 135 and 4. Got a good morning mojo today when woke up if you know what i am meaning :) Also notice that even life is difficult and reboot is in its initial elements still i and we all have came a long journey already with reboot! Keep going!
  9. F

One day is a time.

Keep going! Is it helping to set some goals what to do also, although Not to pmo is on main focus? All good for you anf your reboot!
  10. F

Day 134 and 3. Slept too less last night but in good mood working on office.
  11. F

Day 133 and 2. I am awesome. But know my challenges and thatswhy go work to office tomorrow. Its that way much easier with reboot project.
  12. F

Day 132 and 1. One more time, once again, i am so often on day one with that mo number that hope not to kick out of this forum. Want to be honest. If i make mistake i dont lie about it.
  13. F

Day 131 and 8 but afterwards i lost my control when too scary thoughts took place in my head and i escape to masturbation so day 0. I feel so stupid. Morning great thoughts: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5pgvEirizY/ In todays reboot tips we have porsche 911 sounds while driving past. I...
  14. F

Day 130 and 7. Excellence is not perfection. Its that you give your best with wisdom and forces and tools you have. Pushing your limits, giving your best effort. Setting standard of excellence (for me just a standart to do something about good things and not do bad things) in everyday habits...
  15. F

Day 129 and 6. I am strong in my weakness or because of my weakness. I have to accept my weakness and through that it can become a strength for me. avoiding responsibility and scary things is not a strength, but admitting that I am addicted is. Reboot is strenght.