Recent content by WeWillDefeatThem

1. W

I will be better.

You know what, rereading the book was absolutely the right call. I feel way better by sticking with it. The only one that can keep me down is myself and I will never let that happen again. Just like the title of the thread, just like I already said, I will be better. The road may be rocky but...
  2. W

I will be better.

Well, I started rereading the easy peasy method and it made me feel like I'm a freak. Every time it mentions relationships I just feel like an absolute idiot. It reminded me that there's something wrong with me. I mean I'll be 24 in a month, there has to be something wrong with me. The first...
  3. W

I will be better.

Relapsed again yesterday. I'm not even mad at myself at this point, just disappointed. Which sounds like a cliché but I don't know how else to describe my feelings at the moment. I don't know what to do to be honest. I've read the books, I tried to remind myself of the health risks, I deleted...
  4. W

I will be better.

Day 8 I think. Still sick for some reason, I have not gone to a doctor yet but I feel like he'd just tell me that it's a cold. Not much to say that I haven't already said here. I'm kinda bummed out and tired but whatever. It is what it is I guess.
  5. W

I will be better.

I'm still kind of under the weather but I've been trying to get out of the house regardless. Going out with some friends, attending a class, teaching English here and there; stuff like that. Still, sometimes I remember or I read some of the studies on how harmful PMOing is and I don't know, it...
  6. W

I will be better.

I've started teaching English to some acquaintances for some pocket change this week, although it's not my native tongue I think I know it pretty well. Well enough to teach at least and the demand where I live seems significant so it could be an opportunity but it's not like a full-time job or...
  7. W

I will be better.

I tend to strive for perfection too much and get stumped when I inevitably hit a snag, that's something that I learned from this mistake at least. I should recognize the progress that I made too, you're right. Thank you for the kind words.
  8. W

I will be better.

You're right and I know it, I just got to get it through my thick skull. I appreciate you taking the time to write this, thank you. I just gotta stick through it, think about the things I can learn from this mistake and stop catastrophizing at the first hiccup, This response feels kind of...
  9. W

I will be better.

I relapsed. I feel like shit, I'm honestly baffled at how stupid I am. I got sick two days ago, feels like a light fever and a cold or something. I've been staying in the house a lot because of that and I think that's what caused it. I know I'm making excuses but I don't know. I should've been...
  10. W

I will be better.

Day (?) 13 Is it day if it's like 3 am? Whatever, I'm just gonna ramble like usual. I can't sleep. Feeling stressed out. I won't lie, the thought of pmoing has crossed my mind, I kick it out of my mind whenever I notice it creeping up on me though. Honestly I just feel like throwing everything...
  11. W

I will be better.

I will, thank you
  12. W

I will be better.

Day 11 Not much to write about really, situation hasn't changed much in the last week, for better or for worse.
  13. W

I will be better.

Day 3, kind of. Just trucking along, I do feel like an outcast amongst my peers though, everyone is just so fixated on sex. Must be because of the times we're living in. TV, movies, music and etcetera just bombard you with the message that sex is the most important thing in the universe. It's...
  14. W

I will be better.

This is going to be a bit of a stream of consciousness kind of thing so bear with me if it gets confusing. I'm not a very skilled writer, never was probably never will be. Probably. Who knows, maybe this could be the start of a new career. Anyway, I'm 23, I've never had a relationship and I'm...