Recent content by Trisquel

1. T

Attempt number one thousand? A 22 year old's latest attempt at rebooting

Wohoo! In my experience the social anxiety gets better with time. Not that you shouldn't seek help if you need it, of course. At some point one just gets tired of beeing anxious about how people perceive them and then you stop caring. Best wishes
  2. T

Attempt number one thousand? A 22 year old's latest attempt at rebooting

That sounds great! Congratulations on reaching so far. Great that you are making changes in your life. Rejections are part of a normal love life! I myself got rejected last week :v It sucks, but it's okay. Best wishes
  3. T

A second chance

Thank you! So far, Only notice that I don't want to look at P. My desire for it has stopped, and now I feel more conscious about why I'm abstaining from it, and why it is harmful to me. I don't have so many cravings, although from time to time some part of my body still wants to consume. I...
  4. T

A second chance

Thank you, @the_mountain_goat !
  5. T

A second chance

101 days P free! I can feel how I crave P less and less. I'm starting to crave less other subtitues, such as food or social media. I'm still slowly working my way out of social media. Great to see all the progress, although I'm not healed and still recovering. I could relapse at any minute...
  6. T

A second chance

Thank you! It's been a journey getting here! And you are right, these difficulties too shall pass, the healing process continues:))) Cheers
  7. T

A second chance

Hi guys. Today it's 92 days I haven't used P. It's the longest streak I've had since I was a little kid, and I'm grateful for it. I'm definitely not cured. I'm still struggling with urges and fetishes, but I hope that this long streak will help and the trend will continue. Also, I'm...
  8. T

A second chance

Thanks for checking out @the_mountain_goat ! I've been okay. I still feel very weak, I'm realizing I'm really not okay, and I need some serious help. Today I spoke with my psychiatrist, and I'm on a waiting list for specialized mental care. I still go to university and to work, but I'm trying...
  9. T

Time to End This Once and For All

It seems like you need to find a way of relieving tension and stress! Good luck man, and congrats on almost 90 days.
  10. T

A second chance

Hopefully yes! Let's see
  11. T

A second chance

Oh, btw, I have another job and I start next week! Seems an alright job!
  12. T

A second chance

Hi guys! I'm doing a bit better. I'm talking with my family and friends, and looking for professional help, I've realised that I cannot continue going like I've been going for the past years. I'm very depressed and that needs to take care of, because it's slowly killing me. Quite literally. I...
  13. T

Believe in the Process

It's great to hear a 12 step program is working for you! Good luck
  14. T

A second chance

Thanks!
  15. T

A second chance

Yes, unfortunately yes :(1