Recent content by ArthurHale

1. ArthurHale

So so confused .

I think it's just your brain looking for more shocking stimuli, as your reaction to 'vanilla' p has been numbed.
  2. ArthurHale

My story

It seems to me that when we let our guard down and believe ourselves to have finally conquered this addiction, that we fail. We fail, I believe, because relapse is not an instantaneous product of craving, but rather a gradual one; and when our guard is down, the gradual creep of craving is...
  3. ArthurHale

Something you can do to increase your streaks.

I'm a beginner on the NoFap journey, and used to get consistent 2 or 3 day streaks. Then one thing changed. Instantly after such low streaks, 2 days, 2 days, 3 days, I managed to (so far) get up to 21 days. No linear progression, just an instant skyrocket. What was the one thing that changed? I...
  4. ArthurHale

21 days.

21 days.
  5. ArthurHale

My story

I peaked for like 3 minutes. I feel terrible about it. I turned everything off and controlled myself away from it, and managed to get back on track (I hope). Does this count as a relapse?
  6. ArthurHale

My story

I'm currently on 21 days. It's not amazing, but it's a start :)
  7. ArthurHale

3 Days

3 Days
  8. ArthurHale

Back to day 1

I relapsed on day 7. My next goal is 8 days :)
  9. ArthurHale

Back to day 1

I swear, If I mess this up on day 7...
  10. ArthurHale

Back to day 1

6 Days
  11. ArthurHale

Back to day 1

It seems to me that having a greater purpose in life than yourself, little fog on your path to your ultimate goals, allows you to filter all of your actions through that ultimate goal, easily becoming able to differentiate between what contributes to such a goal and what doesn't. If your path is...
  12. ArthurHale

Back to day 1

5 Days
  13. ArthurHale

Back to day 1

(When I say 'Day x', I kind of mean 'x days')
  14. ArthurHale

Back to day 1

Day 4
  15. ArthurHale

Back to day 1

Thank you! I just peaked but luckily my desire to keep watching isn't too high, so I managed to stay on track.