Recent content by Maalinkaqabo

1. M

Searching for answer and help

Hello guys. Today I am clean 16 days no pmo at all but I did something which is wrong, it can be a relapse or not I don’t know, that thing is I was talking to my girlfriend via WhatsApp I made a story about us making sex she liked I continue that story and continue chatting with here like 2 to 3...
  2. M

7 days clean

Thanks man, I still on my recovery process. I use iOS and I didn’t get that app you recommended to me.
  3. M

7 days clean

Hello. First thanks all of you I got many information here which show me that I am not alone with these habits. let me update my recovery today is 7 day I did my first week which I am soo surprising how I reached here. I am planning to take a flip phone and leave my smartphone to see how my...
  4. M

It’s changing my mood

Thanks bro.
  5. M

It’s changing my mood

Thanks man I appreciate.
  6. M

It’s changing my mood

Hello there, including today i am clean five days but there is one problem which is “some bad decisions I made my past are coming into my mind today and making me feel ashamed, worthless, any recommendation? thanks.
  7. M

My starting point.

Thanks man I appreciate your support.
  8. M

My starting point.

Hello guys it’s my first day, I started this filthy habit at age 11/13 up to know I am 21, I have been trying to stop since late 2020 including today I am clean 3 days. sorry I am not well Eng language.