zaraki888's latest activity

• zaraki888
    zaraki888 replied to the thread I need to up my game..
    That Just hold on brother, the day is almost over. That moment when it get's really difficult, I'd say that is the moment of change...
  • zaraki888
    zaraki888 reacted to Fappy's post in the thread Hardest Part Is Restarting with Like Like.
    Well, youll become more concious of them and youll be able to distance yourself from whatever trigger it was before it can take hold. It...
  • zaraki888
    zaraki888 replied to the thread Hardest Part Is Restarting.
    Ah I see. The good thing is you don't peak. I am not sure if this could help you a bit. Do you know multitasking does not exist? The...
  • zaraki888
    Hello Phineas, thank you. Good to see you too! I haven't decided yet to start a new journal as I suffer from stress when responding to...
  • zaraki888
    zaraki888 reacted to Phineas 808's post in the thread I need to up my game. with Like Like.
    @zaraki888 Good to see you, brother! I'll look for your journal...
  • zaraki888
    Have you an idea or clue what didn't work for you after reading the book?
  • zaraki888
    I read the Easypease book as you did too. It looks like temptation is still happening here and there. However are you really sure you...
  • zaraki888
    Hello Gigili, my apologize for my late respond. I suffer stress sometimes when being here on this forum. Therefore I avoid responding or...
  • zaraki888
    zaraki888 reacted to Gigili's post in the thread Hardest Part Is Restarting with Like Like.
    Is the monk mode really possible these days?! I feel everything around us is sexualulized. Unless you lock yourself in a closet, you...
  • zaraki888
    Hello Escapeandnevercomeback, I read quick through your treat. I am glad you are back as one of my mistakes was leaving rebootnation...
  • zaraki888
    zaraki888 reacted to Redfire03's post in the thread Proof that hardmode/rewire work. with Like Like.
    Hey guys. I an very active on the forum I check daily and want to keep seeing the issues people are having. Little back ground for 7...