Recent content by Loleekins

1. L

CASRD compulsive abusive sexual relational disorder

Dr. Omar Minwalla has been developing a trauma model for a few years and speaking out against the co-dependent or co-addict model that is in typical use by the psych field in general while dealing with partners/families of the sexual behavior disordered. You might want to visit ISH (Institute...
  2. L

human disconnect - the cutting edge

"There's somebody home for for me..." A thing that doesn't exist. A fiction. A cartoon. This is a "somebody". https://youtu.be/nkcKaNqfykg
  3. L

SOSDD

What does SOSDD stand for? Same old shit different day. Yesterday we are talking about halloween costumes after seeing a telly program that had a mini halloween fashion show. The kid costumes on this show were just awful. Your kid dressed up as the pile of poop emoji is a costume? Ffs, planet...
  4. L

yesterday

We had a really good talk yesterday. For the first time I felt like he was being honest. We had a rough point. An item he really didn't want to talk about. He kept stalling, playing like he didn't understand my question. He understood just fine, he was buying time to muster up his courage. He...