Recent content by Promise

1. P

Well and Truly in the Grip

I've been addicted since 16.  I've been in a relationship with the woman I want to spend my life with for over 4 years.  She's known since the beginning. I often sneak off while she's in the house and use p.  I've had a particularly long streak of frequent use, and I know it's making me...
  2. P

Feel like I need a lot of help.

Hi guys, I've been trying to quit for years, with a modicum of success, but for the last few months I've been really struggling, and just can't find the motivation to beat the cravings.  I feel like I need to start afresh.  There are so many reasons for me to quit, and none for me to stay, but I...
  3. P

A Peon No More

I'm fed up of allowing this poison into my life, of being held, back, of making excuses and sabotaging my potential. From now, it ends.  It's time to actually do what I want, to enjoy my life, stop living like a slave.  It's time to actually do what I want, not what I feel compelled to do.  No...
  4. P

Opposite of ED (Anyone have this experience?)

Hi YBOP, I've been off P for about 10 days now (during which time I M'd twice, including yesterday afternoon) and I find I have a bit of an issue that I havn't really seen documented here by anyone else afaik.  My nethers have grown rather responsive, for want of a better way of putting it. ...
  5. P

Another Start, a Brand New Day.

Hi guys, gonna make this first post fairly quick as I have work in the morning.  I've been having bad luck with P recently, caving into cravings, just about keeping myself from full on binging. The purpose of this journal is to re-inforce the importance of getting clean, and explore some new...
  6. P

Feel too weak for this

I've been trying for a few years now, and not making much progress at all.  The cravings are just too great, and at some point circumstances will just build up and get the better of me.  When I look at this task I see a long time stretched out in front of me, a long time of pain and suffering...
  7. P

Good filters for Android phones?

Hi Reboot Nation!  I just got myself a shiny new Oneplus One phone, and it runs on Android Cyanogen mod.  I was just wondering if anyone knows of any good content filters that I can use on my phone, hopefully to remove temptation as much as possible. Thanks! -Promise.
  8. P

How to deal with impatience and loneliness?

The past few days I've really been craving intimacy, to the point where I feel an intense yearning pretty much all day long.  I've been getting out a bit more, speaking to people, but I don't really see a relationship forming any time soon.  I'm going to keep on the straight and narrow...
  9. P

Relationships (or lack thereof) Advice

I posted this on my journal, but no one really seems to read it nowadays, so I thought I'd post it here as I'd like some insight from people with more relationship experience, and maybe even a little ability to psychoanalyse.  Or just general reboot advice: I feel lonely tonight, and...
  10. P

I tells ya what I don't like...

Those 8 or so adverts that live in boxes at the bottom of every internet article ever.  The likes of Taboola and other clickbait bollocks.  I'd hazard that about 70% of articles including Cracked.com and IFuckingLoveScience articles have those adverts at the bottom and invariably some of them...
  11. P

Does anyone get a bonk-on really easily?

Sup, fapstronauts? I was wondering if anyone else has hypersensitivity regarding their tackle?  Not so much sensitivity to touch, but sensitivity to thought.  Earlier I was thinking of holding a friend's hand and began to rock a semi, thinking of kissing her causes full-mast really easily.  I...
  12. P

Video Games and Rebooting

So what are the general opinions towards video games and PMO?  I've made an effort to make sure I don't play video games when I'm not still finding them genuinely entertaining.  That way I won't waste time on them and can spend my time finding something more constructive to do, rather than...
  13. P

Hobbies!

So I've been feeling pretty positive about my reboot in general, but today I had a build up of ennui and boredom, which I believe resulted in a slip.  I want to try a few hobbies, see if something really resonates with me and I can pick it up to fill my time, and maybe even find something really...
  14. P

Prom's Journal

Hi guys, I've not been having immense amounts of luck rebooting lately.  Now I'm back on day 0 (I count day 0 as anything between 0 and 24 hours since last fap; mine was last night) and I want to make a sincere effort to kick the habit for good.  I'm also open to taking on an accountability...