PIED Recovery Plateau?

Hey all!
75 days hard mode here.
After about 30 days hard-mode MW regularized but goes down when standing up. Sometimes better, sometimes worse. Can get erections without touch to realistic fantasy or sometimes full erections with no fantasy and just touch. All these signs were visible on day 30.
After that I haven't noticed any improvement
Sometimes feels like recovery is plateauing or backtracking.
My question is- Do you think rewiring with a real woman is necessary to elevate this plateau or will it happen on its own with more time?

BridgeTri

Sounds like you've come a long way, congrats on that mate!
I'm not sure how to answer your question. My first thought is that when you get with another person the arousal of the situation should give you the last bit of erectness. If you want to further improve your sexual performance, lust etc then 4 times 40 mins exercise per week has a scientific effect (got that fact from my mother :ROFLMAO:). And Kegel exercises could work too.

Anyway, job well done! Cheering you further on!

Sounds like you've come a long way, congrats on that mate!
I'm not sure how to answer your question. My first thought is that when you get with another person the arousal of the situation should give you the last bit of erectness. If you want to further improve your sexual performance, lust etc then 4 times 40 mins exercise per week has a scientific effect (got that fact from my mother :ROFLMAO:). And Kegel exercises could work too.

Anyway, job well done! Cheering you further on!
Thanks man!

Same thing is happening with me bruhh!! Losing erection when standing up and not at all erection when i stand up..

Hey all!
75 days hard mode here.
After about 30 days hard-mode MW regularized but goes down when standing up. Sometimes better, sometimes worse. Can get erections without touch to realistic fantasy or sometimes full erections with no fantasy and just touch. All these signs were visible on day 30.
After that I haven't noticed any improvement
Sometimes feels like recovery is plateauing or backtracking.
My question is- Do you think rewiring with a real woman is necessary to elevate this plateau or will it happen on its own with more time?