Search results

1. R

Road To Recovery

That’s awesome no problem man… Anything I can do to help.. Keep going!! It’s definitely worth it I promise you
  2. R

Road To Recovery

Day 92:Been feeling it the last two days.. My mind is trying to trick me to relapse because I reached my goal… Next goal.. Road to Day 150… That’s my next ultimate short term goal… Was doing great until I had a argument/incident and that is temporarily keeping me down and then my brain gets to...
  3. R

This too, shall pass

Keep it up man what’s on the other side of the tunnel is miraculous
  4. R

Road To Recovery

I appreciate you.. Keep up the good work on your journey aswell!!!
  5. R

Road To Recovery

Thanks man it’s been a long 3 months but totally worth it!!!
  6. R

Road To Recovery

It’s been a long 3 months but made it to the infamous 90 days…. This is just the beginning of my journey… My brain is returning to my old brain where triggers don’t affect me anymore and feels like I’m back in real life.. Not fully recovered yet.. Morning wood is coming back slowly…. But I feel...
  7. R

The Infamous 90 Days!!!!

It’s been a long 3 months but made it to the infamous 90 days…. This is just the beginning of my journey… My brain is returning to my old brain where triggers don’t affect me anymore and feels like I’m back in real life.. Not fully recovered yet.. Morning wood is coming back slowly…. But I feel...
  8. R

Road To Recovery

Day 89:Getting a little emotional.. Tomorrow is a day I never thought I would reach… The infamous day 90… I feel great and making huge progress but not yet recovered for this is just the beginning and a starting period.. I will post on the success story forum tommorow and share my progress in...
  9. R

Road To Recovery

Day 87: On Vacation and enjoying life… Last 3 days have been crazy productive so haven’t been posting as much but having the time of my life!!! Day 90 is 3 days away!!!! I will be celebrating when that milestone happens.. Everyone continue to strive and be great and God bless!!!!
  10. R

Road To Recovery

Truer words has never been spoken.. I will never forget the awful feeling from a relapse… Never again!! That’s the past.. Forward always!!!!
  11. R

Road To Recovery

Day 84:Well everyone trying to bring me down literally the first hour of my day I’m definitely facing urges of my old ways tryna creep up on me but it’s not gonna happen.. That part of my life is done for good!!!! I’ll just have to fight back with all my my might and keep on trucking!! I can do...
  12. R

Finally, I'm doing this…

Back on track!! Keep going bro!! Always commend the courageous of bouncing back.. The hardest thing to do IMO… God Bless
  13. R

It ends here.

Yes that was the most challenging part to me… To the point where it just can’t be a option anymore…. My hats off to you man and stay strong!! We got this
  14. R

Road To Recovery

Day 82: Had a good morning until I had another angry moment.. But that was short lived and didn’t last long… Feeling muchbetter now and apparently the job I supposedly had wants me to do the job now… I swear it gave me a headache.. Mind you I had my interview on like day 35.. Currently on day 82...
  15. R

It ends here.

Keep on trucking!!! I admire how you can bounce back on track so quickly.. That was always the hardest thing for me… I would always go on a binge for weeks which turned into months and and years… Keep going man!!
  16. R

Lazarus

Nice man!! Keep going!!!
  17. R

Road To Recovery

Day 80:This is so surreal.. 10 days until the infamous Day 90!!! Went to the library and went for a walk in that neighborhood and had a smile on my face the whole time.. Life was just good.. Went by my new house to have it cleaned before we move in… Day 81: Did my usual workout early in the...
  18. R

I want to live.

I definitely will advise to delete social media… I would have never gotten far in my reboot with out deleting every social media app… Only use YouTube and created my separate YouTube account specifically for the my reboot and only motivational videos and music…. Trust me that works wonders
  19. R

Road To Recovery

Yes the freedom feels great!!! For so many years I’ve felt like I was locked in a box or limited… I’m realizing there is a whole world waiting and you can do anything in it at the highest level if you work for it!! It’s time to get back to enjoying our lives instead of being a slave to a screen…...
  20. R

Road To Recovery

Day 79:So just booked a flight to go on vacation at the beginning of next month… I’m finally living life to the fullest… A very eventful summer so far…. Best summer I’ve had in years… A lot of blessings have been coming of course that means a lot of haters gonna try to bring me down and that’s...