1. G

Man_in_30s_trying_to_quit_from_last_10years

Day 3 today
  2. G

Day 2 today
  3. G

Thanks for the encouraging words @Phineas 808 I know I am beating myself to death here . It shouldn’t be that way . I see your point . I am not enjoying making those wise choices . They should be making me happy not make me feel deprived and frustrated. Never gonna reboot that way successfully!
  4. G

Day 1 today
  5. G

Relapsed again to chatrooms Day 0
  6. G

Day 4 relapse . I sneaked into chatrooms and MOed last night . Day 1 today
  7. G

Day 4 today. Although I am all by myself during the nights It’s a busy week and a lot of work during day time which helps . Looking forward to making wiser choices during night time this week . Being already tired by evening definitely helps to go to bed instead of lurking online .
  8. G

Day 3 today Things seem so calm and peaceful today . My mind is calm and contented . But the storms and hurricanes do come and go by . It’s just a matter of time . I Need to stay calm and peaceful keep my mind happy and contented despite the disturbances happening in my day to day interactions...
  9. G

Started thinking about if I had to be on 2000th day of my clean streak by now . how would I have lived my life until today ? What would have been my attitude towards life and day to day struggles ? What would have been my daily schedule like ? Would I be as reckless of an individual as I am...
  10. G

On day 2 . wish it was day 2000!
  11. G

Last time I was all by myself for 4 days I held myself sober for 3 nights and blew it on 4th This time I am looking for an all-week clean streak record
  12. G

Day 1 today. it is going to be a challenging week because I will be all by myself each day of coming week so I need to be watchful and head to bed when it’s time !
  13. G

I need to make it a habit to think all the time “I can do this, I have it in me” instead of thinking “I don’t think I will be able to do this because I haven’t done it before “
  14. G

Indeed it is true that I don’t believe in myself, proven by the fact that I cripple under pressure far too easily be it a game of sport or a work presentation or facing a tough adversary or be it facing off or taking a stand against the addictive inner voice . A big hole exists there inside of...
  15. G

I feel there was a sense of complacency that creeped into my body and mind after yesterday relapse . My thought process was “okay I have relapsed now and on day 1 , so let me jerk off couple more times here to bikini pics then get all those urges flushed out of my mind and body so I could...
  16. G

I relapsed again . This time to Facebook . Day 0 . what I am learning from this experience is that I don’t need a P site to relapse . no chatrooms needed . Don’t even need an electronic device . I could just relapse by playing explicit content in my mind it will play P All I could just do is...
  17. G

Day 1 today. my last streak was 7 days . I want to hit a bigger streak this time as always but my environment and habits are there to stop me from growing my streak . I want to optimize my environment a bit now by installing blockers on router . (I had blockers before and I was pretty good at...
  18. G

Sighed . This is hard . Wish it was easier
  19. G

I should have reset to 0 on day 8 . Atleast I would have not MOed to P today if I was on day 3 instead of continuing to edge myself through day 8,9 and MO on 10 to P . I will switch to hard mode count from now on . the moment I type something on browser to look for explicit content . Counter...
  20. G

Day 10 I gave in to excess P exposure today and MOed Same problem of not being able to abstain from explicit content chat rooms and P costed me this streak … lesson learned yet again ? it is crucial to maintain a low dopamine diet . Once it starts escalating there is no way to bring it back...